+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone,can someone help me. I got my transcript from DU but by mistake seal was opened to check the correctness. I was planning to get it verified from Wes Canada. What should I do. Can they still accept if I explain them what happened. It is my graduation transcript

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone,can someone help me. I got my transcript from DU but by mistake seal was opened to check the correctness. I was planning to get it verified from Wes Canada. What should I do. Can they still accept if I explain them what happened. It is my graduation transcript
They won't accept it as the seal and the signature has been broken, and the documents have lost their authenticity.
WES' rules are clear, they want the envelope signed and sealed by the university to make sure the documents inside have not been tempered with. No explanation will be accepted, I'm afraid.

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks Ikva, but those were my graduation transcripts. My MBA one is ok, sealed. Do we need our graduation transcripts also to be verified by Wes or only highest education.Also my husband will be primary and I secondary applicant. Plz advise us it still necessary to get the transcript again for me for my graduation degree? Thanks

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Thanks Ikva, but those were my graduation transcripts. My MBA one is ok, sealed. Do we need our graduation transcripts also to be verified by Wes or only highest education.Also my husband will be primary and I secondary applicant. Plz advise us it still necessary to get the transcript again for me for my graduation degree? Thanks
If you want your graduate degree evaluated by WES then you need to request the transcripts from the university in a sealed envelope again.
If you do not want your graduate degree evaluated, then you don't.

mlohat

Apr 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I want to ask something about the Transcript.In my transcript ,
It has marks of 3rd to 8th semester but in 8 semester details they have mentioned: total(1-7 SEM) where as it must be 3-7 considering my lateral entry to 3rd semester.Now the problem is ,I have same details in my 8th semester marksheet.It also says total marks from( 1-7 sem).

Shall I get it corrected before eca or I can send it as it is, since the details are same in all marksheets just the number of semesters our misprinted 1-7 insetad of 3-7.

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
does anyone know why WES shows one default recipient of ECA report as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) Sydney, NS...

I mean Sydney in Australia?

edit: nevermind found that this sydney is in canada
Yes, NS is Nova Scotia. :) Some parts of Canada have a lot of repeat town names from the UK and Australia, as a result of being a British colony.

Here's my WES timeline thus far:
Application submitted: March 15, 2018
Documents delivered to WES: March 19, 2018
Status updated to reviewing documents: March 21, 2018
Still reviewing: March 27, 2018

Hoping for another update this week.

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
They don't really look at your grades, and as far as i know your BE is of 4 year course, it's equivalent of a 4 year bachelor Canadian degree if it is a regular one.
Yeah, it's the regular one. Recognized by both the Local Engineering Council as well as the local Higher Educational Authority.

Aytan

Mar 27, 2018
Finally, my diploma evaluation received due date, but my husband's degree certificate states that it lacks English translation, however, his diploma is bilingual and have both our own language statements and English language statement in two different pages. Wrote to them explanation, now waiting...

Pranati

Feb 4, 2018
If you want your graduate degree evaluated by WES then you need to request the transcripts from the university in a sealed envelope again.
If you do not want your graduate degree evaluated, then you don't.
Thanks a lot for your response

mb1750

Mar 6, 2018
Application Sent: 06-MAR-2018
Application Delivered: 08 - MAR - 2018
Documents under review: 12 - MAR - 2018
Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application: 14 - MAR - 2018
Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application: 20 - MAR - 2018 (also received mail for the same)
DUE DATE: 10 - Apr - 2018
Any progress on your case yet? My due date is also April 10th, and no change in status so far.

mb1750

Mar 6, 2018
WES started evaluating my documents yesterday!

Documents sent: 02/20/2018
Documents received by WES: 03/01/2018
WES reviewing documents: 03/04/2018
WES reviewing documents again: 03/08/2018
WES started evaluation: 03/19/2018

Due date: 04/09/2018
Any update on your case yet?