+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Documents reached 02/26
Documents under review 03/06

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/6/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

When it says in the pending section your evaluation is in progress you are not required to do anything at this time. Does it mean they accepted the documents and has started the evaluation?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Documents reached 02/26
Documents under review 03/06

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/6/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

When it says in the pending section your evaluation is in progress you are not required to do anything at this time. Does it mean they accepted the documents and has started the evaluation?
No. That's the next step.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Documents reached on 3/6/2018
Documents under review 3/9/2018

Hope the review is fast, hopefully will get my ECA in about a month!
You have to wait for under evaluation, and then you can count for 20business days from then, but the question is how long to wait for under reviewing, mine is at that status as well

Reactions: arfavier

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Just wanted to share my BF's timeline (we're starting the express entry process for him, and I'm a Canadian citizen)

Documents sent: 02/20/2018
Documents received by WES: 03/01/2018
WES reviewing documents: 03/08/2018

They haven't started evaluation of the documents yet. Should be coming soon, I guess.

Reactions: deanxy

arfavier

Feb 22, 2018
My status:

Documents reached on 3/6/2018
Documents under review 3/9/2018
Documents under review (AGAIN) 3/14/18

What does that mean? They are reviewing again the documents?

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
My documents reached WES on 1 Feb.
Status updated to reviewing docs: 2 Feb
Status updated to reviewing docs again: 6 Feb (possibly my earlier mail from my university reached? - university had sent the documents but I did not have tracking - I resent the docs using tracking after earlier mail [sent on 9 Jan] hadn't reached for more than 3 weeks)

Current status:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 2/20/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/12/2018
any news? is the completion date provided accurate?

Reactions: Ronja5200

hs3

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
any news? is the completion date provided accurate?
I got my evaluation on 7th March. But they have misspelled my name from one of my credentials. So, I have asked them to correct but they say they will take 7-10 days to review the certificate and if they find any mistake they will let me know next course of action. Very frustrated with WES.

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I got my evaluation on 7th March. But they have misspelled my name from one of my credentials. So, I have asked them to correct but they say they will take 7-10 days to review the certificate and if they find any mistake they will let me know next course of action. Very frustrated with WES.
Well what happened to the 20 business days?? Reviews about WES should be updated. Opted to go with them over IQAS and I hope they would not disappoint many people who have chosen them.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
The easiest way you can get your WES done within 2 weeks is what I'm about to share which worked well for me.
1. I created a profile on WES and I got my reference number and address to send my documents to.
2. I had the original copy of my transcripts and certificate with me in Canada, I sent the two copies to WES directly inside a sealed envelope I bought at the postal office, with the postal office stamp on it.
3. After WES received my WES documents, I got a mail from them after 5 days that my application was in progress.
4. WES sent an email to my school in Nigeria to confirm if the documents I sent were accurate, my school responded the same day.
5. WES sent me an email after my school already confirmed the documents that they have seen it and its under processing
6. Within 2 to 5 days my WES was completed and I got my ECA sent to my home address in Canada.
And all this was done in November 2017.

Reactions: Chenna_g and YPS

haniya.carielle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
The easiest way you can get your WES done within 2 weeks is what I'm about to share which worked well for me.
1. I created a profile on WES and I got my reference number and address to send my documents to.
2. I had the original copy of my transcripts and certificate with me in Canada, I sent the two copies to WES directly inside a sealed envelope I bought at the postal office, with the postal office stamp on it.
3. After WES received my WES documents, I got a mail from them after 5 days that my application was in progress.
4. WES sent an email to my school in Nigeria to confirm if the documents I sent were accurate, my school responded the same day.
5. WES sent me an email after my school already confirmed the documents that they have seen it and its under processing
6. Within 2 to 5 days my WES was completed and I got my ECA sent to my home address in Canada.
And all this was done in November 2017.
Those days long gone. It is now frustrating procedure where we have to do all the stuff that you have done and A LOT OF WAITING as well.

Reactions: Chenna_g