+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

cak199164

Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys,
my status is as below:

Received documents on 11/1/2018
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 11/5/2018

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

still in the same status.
Any updates for you since?

cak199164

Oct 11, 2018
the status was and is

"Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."

they just updated the date, don't know why!!
but just now i came across 1 discussion thread. He submitted his documents just 1 day before us and his expected report time is 30 Nov. so we might our report by the same dates. hopefully.
Anything happened since then? in the same boat..

parthivgohil

Nov 13, 2018
Anything happened since then? in the same boat..
nothing has changed till now!!! no date update too. I sent message to them through website inquiring about why do they take too long to review the documents after receiving on 30 oct?? are those documents accepted?? or do I need to submit more documents??

let's see what they come up with!! I think they might say your documents are under review, we will update your status once we need verification or will give approx completion date until then you don't have to do anything. keep checking status on your account.

cak199164

Oct 11, 2018
nothing has changed till now!!! no date update too. I sent message to them through website inquiring about why do they take too long to review the documents after receiving on 30 oct?? are those documents accepted?? or do I need to submit more documents??

let's see what they come up with!! I think they might say your documents are under review, we will update your status once we need verification or will give approx completion date until then you don't have to do anything. keep checking status on your account.
it's so frustrating because the EE score cutoff has been rising in the last 2 weeks that they have been procrastinating. If they have a reasonable schedule I could have submitted my profile already. Now I'm afraid the score cutoff is increasing towards 460 and my coapplicant need to take IELTS also, ridiculous

cak199164

Oct 11, 2018

did they give you any approximation?

parthivgohil

Nov 13, 2018
it's so frustrating because the EE score cutoff has been rising in the last 2 weeks that they have been procrastinating. If they have a reasonable schedule I could have submitted my profile already. Now I'm afraid the score cutoff is increasing towards 460 and my coapplicant need to take IELTS also, ridiculous
yes I am worried about that too. That's why I am going impatience.

azade.84

Sep 12, 2018
Any updates for you since?
I'm afraid not really. Although there was an update, with the same status, just changing the date.
do you know what it means? why do they repeat the same status, with just changing the date?
has anyone had such an experience before?