Passport Req..
19-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2019
Update:
Status changed now to :

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 7/27/2018.

Does this mean, they are satisfied with docs? If so, when can I estimate the report to be ready (approx).

Any help appreciated.
Thank you.
Yes, there should be a due date if completion in your WES account timeline.. have a look

Reactions: satcan

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Yes, there should be a due date if completion in your WES account timeline.. have a look
Yea, I didn't look at below section.

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 8/17/2018

Thank you.

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi All, My due date is 27th July and current status is the below one. Is there a chance of being 'on hold' at this point of time or rejecting my degree.

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

thefallenstar

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Melbourne, Australia
NOC Code......
Hi All, My due date is 27th July and current status is the below one. Is there a chance of being 'on hold' at this point of time or rejecting my degree.

Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).
don't worry of Hold or rejection, they will give you a report in the coming week.

thegeek

Jun 16, 2018
Got an update from WES:

We are waiting for your documents.

Incomplete Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Computer Applications

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study completed during the 4th, 5th and 6th semester of your program.

IKGPTU (Punjab Technical University). What can I expect more from them. Biggest mistake of my life that I studied there.

I will go there personally to fight for this.

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
My current status is:

Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Did anyone got their eca soft copy before the due date. Just wanted to know so that I can be prepared for the draw.

Thank you.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
My current status is:

Evaluation in Progress

Did anyone got their eca soft copy before the due date. Just wanted to know so that I can be prepared for the draw.

Thank you.
I haven't heard of anyone receiving it before the said due date but can tell you that you will have the soft copy of your report on the 17th of August for certain.

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
My current status is:

Evaluation in Progress

Thank you.
I got my ECA report (soft copy) about 4 days ahead of the due date. I received my hard copy through express mail, on the due date. I know a few others who experienced the same.

thefallenstar

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Melbourne, Australia
NOC Code......
Got an update from WES:

We are waiting for your documents.

Incomplete Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Computer Applications

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study completed during the 4th, 5th and 6th semester of your program.

IKGPTU (Punjab Technical University). What can I expect more from them. Biggest mistake of my life that I studied there.

I will go there personally to fight for this.
Please get it done as soon as possible. Also please don't argue with them, try to get it done as soon as possible. You know how things work in our country. Arguing or shouting to them will never gain anything to you. Our ultimate aim is to get things done.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Dear All,

My ECA timelines are as follows:

8-June - Status in WES changed to 'Received docs'
18-June - Status changed to 'Reviewing docs'
9-July - Status changed to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018'
26-July - Status went back to 'We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)'

I have sent two enquiries to WES and I didn't get any additional information. I got the same status as available in WES website. Anyone else had this issue?

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
My ECA timeline

22 June - Received Docs
26 June - Received Docs
07 July - We are reviewing your evaluation report. Your evaluation is due for completion on 7/27/2018
27 July - No status update
27 July - Sent message on twitter to @WESCanada asking for my status
27 July - Your order is under final review. (status updated in 5 minutes after sending message on twitter)
30 July - ECA report generated