+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Today I got the below msg from wes.
e: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding

Could anybody received same msg?
Yes all have the same message

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
Yes, everyone got this message. I think they have added this generic message for everyone and irrespective of status. Many people were complaining that their due date has been passed but they didn't receive the ECA report and same status is updating multiple times, so may be that is the reason they put this generic message for everyone to avoid the number of calls & inquiries to WES.

d.singh

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
my timelines so far.....

Evaluation Type: Evaluation Update (New Credential)

Payment done : 21th feb'19

Status updated: 2/21/2019 : We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status updated: 3/4/2019 : We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Transcripts sent : 13th March via DHL
Transcripts Delivered : 15th March

Status last updated: 3/4/2019: We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yesterday, I got for the 4th time We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Is that ok ?

vanibhoopathy

Mar 18, 2019
Hi,

Sorta new to the whole thing. Would be great if someone could give me a bit of clarity.

I created my account on Jan 18th, but it took me another couple of weeks to get my transcripts from my autonomous college & university.

Since my college said they wouldnt mail it out directly, they gave me the documents in a sealed envelope, which I then put in an envelope with my degree certificate from Madras University. This was then sealed, stamped and signed my the University and couriered from there.

Courier sent on 13th Feb, 2019

WES received the documents on 22/23th Feb

Status updated to under review around 25th Feb.

Status since March 1st has been the same.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/1/2019

Since then, they have added :
Note: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

---------

Now my questions:

1 - How much longer do you think the process will take?
2 - Are my documents under review or evaluation. As in, does this mean the verification is done or yet to be done?

Please let me know! Thanks! Been checking the page everyday. The lack of progress is frustrating.

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

Sorta new to the whole thing. Would be great if someone could give me a bit of clarity.

I created my account on Jan 18th, but it took me another couple of weeks to get my transcripts from my autonomous college & university.

Since my college said they wouldnt mail it out directly, they gave me the documents in a sealed envelope, which I then put in an envelope with my degree certificate from Madras University. This was then sealed, stamped and signed my the University and couriered from there.

Courier sent on 13th Feb, 2019

WES received the documents on 22/23th Feb

Status updated to under review around 25th Feb.

Status since March 1st has been the same.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/1/2019

Since then, they have added :
Note: Due to an unusually high volume of academic credentials sent to WES, there may be a delay in the completion of Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for IRCC. We will provide an update when all of your documents have been reviewed and accepted. Please know that we are working diligently to complete your evaluation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

---------

Now my questions:

1 - How much longer do you think the process will take?
2 - Are my documents under review or evaluation. As in, does this mean the verification is done or yet to be done?

Please let me know! Thanks! Been checking the page everyday. The lack of progress is frustrating.
Hi.
I reckon it'll take around 45-60 days for your evaluation to complete, IF, all the docs are accepted.
Right now, they are reviewing your documents. Once they accept your sent documents, it goes into evaluation mode.

It took about 5 weeks for my documents to go from reviewing to accepted. Then 2-3 weeks for evaluation to finish.
My docs were sent from University of London (BE and MSc).

I'm waiting for my spouse's documents to be accepted. Thats been going on for about a week now.

Reactions: vanibhoopathy

vanibhoopathy

Mar 18, 2019
Oh no.. :(

Thank you so much for the update. Since 3 weeks are up as of now, I assume another 2 weeks, provided my documents get accepted right?

Good luck with yours!

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Bachelors in India, Masters in US:

01/28/19 - Sent transcript for Masters
02/07/19 - Sent transcript for Bachelors
02/11/19 - Docs received by WES
02/19/19 - Docs received by WES
02/26/19 - Docs received by WES
03/13/19 - Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/2/2019

Thanks.
hi @lance494, did you only evaluate your Master's?