Congratulations !!!

snrn911

Dec 11, 2018
Wes timeline -

Documents sent - 27/11/2018
Documents delivered - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 03/12/2018
Documents received and under review again - 10/12/2018

I don't know why they are reviewing again as I have sent them all my papers in one mail. If anyone knows why that is, please let me know?

Thank you!
So, I mailed them to ask when I can expect the evaluation to start and this is what they said -

"Thank you for contacting World Education Services.

Documents were recently received and are under review there is no timeline for this review. You will receive an update by email each time new documents are received and the review has been completed. Please monitor the status of your documents and evaluation through My Account."

Nov 30, 2018
So, I mailed them to ask when I can expect the evaluation to start and this is what they said -

"Thank you for contacting World Education Services.

Documents were recently received and are under review there is no timeline for this review. You will receive an update by email each time new documents are received and the review has been completed. Please monitor the status of your documents and evaluation through My Account."
Nearly same is my case:

Documents sent - 23/11/2018
Documents delivered - 26/11/2018
Documents received and under review - 29/11/2018
Documents received and under review again - 05/12/2018

AshishD

Dec 11, 2018
Dubai
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-02-2019
Med's Done....
16-02-2019
Now after 19 days they have asked for secondary verification. Looking at our experience, it seems that they do secondary verification if the transcripts were not sent directly by the University. They mention it in the final report issued to candidates under "Credential Authentication" as "Documents were verified by the institution" if secondary verification is done or as "Documents were sent directly by the institution" if docs were sent directly. This happened in my wife's case and same thing is happening in my case as well.
Further update on my case..
WES sent documents for secondary verification: 12th Dec
We received your documents, we are evaluating your documents: 20th Dec (my institute was very quick I guess)

Not sure what WES will come back with now. Anxiously waiting to see the status update on date of evaluation completion.

AshishD

Dec 11, 2018
Dubai
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-02-2019
Med's Done....
16-02-2019
I just spoke to Customer care and probably one good thing that I heard from them is that if it more than 3 weeks of reviewing , it indicates that the documents are in good state and in all likelihood they would process it for completion. Lets wish and hope for the best
In most of the cases I have seen (including mine), they waited for 19-20 days before asking for secondary verification (especially if transcripts were not sent directly by your institute). It seems that they have a lot of work load and they are just buying some additional time like this.

Nov 30, 2018
In most of the cases I have seen (including mine), they waited for 19-20 days before asking for secondary verification (especially if transcripts were not sent directly by your institute). It seems that they have a lot of work load and they are just buying some additional time like this.
Its too much...May iknow is the secondary verificationfor bachelors or master ? Can you elaborate.