+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Summary graduate diploma ( one semester )

Apr 11, 2017
hello there
i got the assesement from WES , they wrote in the summary : Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one semester)

is this means i should choose bachelor degree while doing my express entry profile ? and this means that the post graduate diploma will earn no points ??

thanks in advance
regards

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
hello there
i got the assesement from WES , they wrote in the summary : Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one semester)

is this means i should choose bachelor degree while doing my express entry profile ? and this means that the post graduate diploma will earn no points ??

thanks in advance
regards
Unfortunately yes, you won't get any points for your post graduate diploma. Any degree must be at least one year long. You will see yourself when you will be creating EE profile, there is no option for one semester.

wanbud1

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

What are the original qualifications you guys assessed? Are they from CIM? One of my friends got degree equivalency for his professional diploma qualification. According to the following page,
Completion of College-level certificate = One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute ( that earns you 84 points)

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Last edited:

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
hello there

thanks in advance
regards
hi ya
Did you submit your application.Did they recognize your one semester pg as two or more certificate?please reply i am also in the same situation

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
what is the PG ?
i got the WES assesment as a one semester evaluation

and i am currently focusing on raising my ielts score
Hi ya

PG means Post graduation .My PG diploma was evaluated as one semester and My bachelors got evaluated as 4 years bachelors and i dont know if i should put as one or more certificate / degree during application process

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
Hi

I have done three years degree ( Bachelor od science) from india and i have done my masters from university of sunderland. So can wes recognise as masters or bachelors??

Please help me

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
Hi

I have done three years degree ( Bachelor od science) from india and i have done my masters from university of sunderland. So can wes recognise as masters or bachelors??

Please help me
As far as i know if your institution is there in the wes list they will recognize ur degrees .Please check out the WES Degree equivalency tool but i would highly recommend you to go with iqas coz they are more liberal

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
As far as i know if your institution is there in the wes list they will recognize ur degrees .Please check out the WES Degree equivalency tool but i would highly recommend you to go with iqas coz they are more liberal

both bachelor of science from india masters from UK degrees are listed

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
both bachelor of science from india masters from UK degrees are listed
then its fine but still cant expect 100 % positive outcome from WES coz sometimes Masters is evaluated as pg diploma still you could claim points for one or more certificate .As i mentioned b4 go with iqas for a safer side

Reactions: hamgha

Lurlar

Jul 27, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
IELTS Request
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2018
hi ya
Did you submit your application.Did they recognize your one semester pg as two or more certificate?please reply i am also in the same situation
Any luck? I am in the same situation.