+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes status one document not received

dmwakode

Jul 25, 2018
Hello friends,
I applied for wes evaluation for my master in engineering degree. The required documents listed statement of marks and copy of degree certificate. My current status shows that statement of marks is accepted but degree certificate not received. This is strange because i remember placing a copy in the envelope.
When i called wes, they said they did not receive the copy and i need to send it again.
Has anyone daced a similar situation?
Also they asked me to send the copy myself no stamping and sealing by University is needed.
Kindly help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello friends,
I applied for wes evaluation for my master in engineering degree. The required documents listed statement of marks and copy of degree certificate. My current status shows that statement of marks is accepted but degree certificate not received. This is strange because i remember placing a copy in the envelope.
When i called wes, they said they did not receive the copy and i need to send it again.
Has anyone daced a similar situation?
Also they asked me to send the copy myself no stamping and sealing by University is needed.
Kindly help.
Did you not request your university to add degree certificate into the envelope?

If you added, then contact WES on their customer care number and discuss about your case.

dmwakode

Jul 25, 2018
Did you not request your university to add degree certificate into the envelope?

If you added, then contact WES on their customer care number and discuss about your case.
Thanks for the reply
Yes i added the certificate and called wes also. Got an answer that they do not have the record of what was inside the envelope and forwarded my request to the concerned department. Waiting for their reply.

dmwakode

Jul 25, 2018
I had to resend the copy as my university had removed it while sealing the envelope. Also WES replied saying I could have faxed the copy of degree certificate.
Just in case anyone faces similar situation. My status is evaluation in progress now.
Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I had to resend the copy as my university had removed it while sealing the envelope. Also WES replied saying I could have faxed the copy of degree certificate.
Just in case anyone faces similar situation. My status is evaluation in progress now.
Thanks
Its sad that sometimes Universities do that.

sahilsapra90

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks
Hello,
I am in the same situation where they have not received my degree certificate but my statement of marks have been accepted. I am going to call them tomorrow and see what they say about this. Any recommendations as to how they can fasten this process? And also how long did it take for them to complete the evaluation after you re-sent your degree certificate?

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,
I am in the same situation where they have not received my degree certificate but my statement of marks have been accepted. I am going to call them tomorrow and see what they say about this. Any recommendations as to how they can fasten this process? And also how long did it take for them to complete the evaluation after you re-sent your degree certificate?

Thanks
When you request for transcript from your University, you have to request transcripts and degree attestation as well. If you did not, now you will have to send the degree photocopy to WES yourself.

dmwakode

Jul 25, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
Yes call them. I sent the report by courier. But you can fax a copy as well. Get it confirmed over a call. They received my resent copy on 3rd aug and i got my report on 27. Hope this helps

kk2k7it

Nov 5, 2018
Hi @dmwakode @mr.preetsingh , they did the same thing for me & my wife. Both of us remember sending the transcript of original degree for bachelors in the envelope. I mailed them, but received a very generic response.

I wonder, is this because we send everything in one envelope or we sent a provisional instead of original degree transcript?

However, for the Post Graduation, they have sent an email for re-verification to college.

Saloni bathla

Apr 27, 2020
I had send my all documents to wes but from 2 days they changed the status that documents not received yet but postage tracker and in my wes account package tracker shows delivery confirmed . Can anyone help me and pls tell me is m4m and m5b same locations?

AnnThomas

Oct 22, 2020
I had send my all documents to wes but from 2 days they changed the status that documents not received yet but postage tracker and in my wes account package tracker shows delivery confirmed . Can anyone help me and pls tell me is m4m and m5b same locations?
I too have the same issue. As per the post tracking system the delivery is confirmed on 14th october. Still the status is 'not received'. What about you? Is it solved?

Jijoanna

Aug 30, 2020
Thanks

Hi I also have the same issue . What can I do now ,Can I upload degree certificate to WES site .Do I need to Self attest and write the WES reference number on the degree certificate?
Please replay