harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi Harsimranjot,
Do we need to get attested to the Academic Request Form from the college from where we completed our degree?
Yes, you can give academic request form to university along with other documents that university will courier to Wes . It is wise to do that but not compulsory. Its optional.

saurabh009

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Well my evaluation from Wes for my ptu bachelors is in process.the procedure goes like that:
1. download wes academic request form and fill it
2. Go to ptu support and create your profile
3. under new query apply for wes evaluation
4. upload all dmc, degree, identity proof and wes academic request form
5. pay the online fees of Rs 4100
its done
ptu will itself courier the documents to wes .u will also get reference number for courier tracking in email and sms
thats the whole procedure .Everything can b
Hi harman
Just asking you a question
when we fill out the wes academic request form , do we need to put the reference number on our own or wes give us the reference number?
Thanks

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi harman
Just asking you a question
when we fill out the wes academic request form , do we need to put the reference number on our own or wes give us the reference number?
Thanks
You get reference number from wes after paying the evaluation fees . That reference number has to be used on every envelope

Rumit

Feb 4, 2020
i applied with ptu on 15 october , documents reached wes on 1st november and my estimated report date given by wes is 31st december.so overall 2.5 months
Hi could you please help me, i want to evaluate my MBA PTU degree From WES, does it couny degree or diploma?

anmolverma12

Feb 5, 2020
Well my evaluation from Wes for my ptu bachelors is in process.the procedure goes like that:
1. download wes academic request form and fill it
2. Go to ptu support and create your profile
3. under new query apply for wes evaluation
4. upload all dmc, degree, identity proof and wes academic request form
5. pay the online fees of Rs 4100
its done
ptu will itself courier the documents to wes .u will also get reference number for courier tracking in email and sms
thats the whole procedure .Everything can b
Hi buddy.. I have followed the complete procedure. Thanks for such detailed explanation. I am confused with one thing and need your help in that. as the documents will be sent to WES by PTU , but on the Page Requirements page of WES, it was written that I need to send the copy of final degree. So, Just to confirm that I still need to send courier to WES while PTU is already going to send attested documents to WES??

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi could you please help me, i want to evaluate my MBA PTU degree From WES, does it couny degree or diploma?
Most probably Wes will consider Mba from ptu as pg diploma as others have reported . So its better to try some other agency for masters evaluation

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi buddy.. I have followed the complete procedure. Thanks for such detailed explanation. I am confused with one thing and need your help in that. as the documents will be sent to WES by PTU , but on the Page Requirements page of WES, it was written that I need to send the copy of final degree. So, Just to confirm that I still need to send courier to WES while PTU is already going to send attested documents to WES??
Ptu will courier to WES all the dmc and degree uploaded by you along with the academic request form and transcripts after attesting them. Moreover, all those things will be available online in single pdf file to be verified by you and Wes on the ptu portal itself by entering the registration number.So you can check that also once ptu informs you that documents have been dispatched. So you dont need to send anything urself.

darssid

Mar 7, 2020
Hi all,
i wanna ask , do we need to get academic request form attested from our college and then submit to ptu portal? Or just fill Details in academic request form and submit it to ptu?
also address that ptu ask for is wes address right?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi all,
i wanna ask , do we need to get academic request form attested from our college and then submit to ptu portal? Or just fill Details in academic request form and submit it to ptu?
also address that ptu ask for is wes address right?
No need to get academic request form attested from college. University will attest it and send to wes.
The adress sought by ptu is wes address.

Make sure that academic request form used is for canada and not USA and the address is Toronto,Ontario one.

XxxSakshi

Oct 10, 2019
Hi

Ptu support website not working
I couldn’t able to login for uploading my marksheets for wes
IS it happening with anyone else?

k10m

May 29, 2020
I am unable to create account on support.ptu.ac.in. The site is not sending me any OTP to register. Is there an issue going on or is it just me.
Also in WES academic request form, do we need to enter name of college or PTU

May 31, 2020
Hi
I am Navneet kaur. I am applying for WES. I got my otp from both email and mobile number.But when i started to fill the otp code then site was suddenly stoped working. After that i try again to create student portal account for getting new otp code but now i am unable to get code because i got notifucation that student id is already used. Please, could you tell what i have to do to create student portal account.
Thank you.

k10m

May 29, 2020
Hi
I am Navneet kaur. I am applying for WES. I got my otp from both email and mobile number.But when i started to fill the otp code then site was suddenly stoped working. After that i try again to create student portal account for getting new otp code but now i am unable to get code because i got notifucation that student id is already used. Please, could you tell what i have to do to create student portal account.
Thank you.
Thats good that you got OTP, I have not been able to get OTP via email. you can change your id to anything, try creating with a new ID

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi
Thank you.
On Ptu support , your mobile number is your Id itself. If the website says that your Id is already created, try to use the forgot password option and you will receive new otp on your mobile.

Even if that does not work, use other mobile number as you can use any number there. Its not like that your old number is only linked to PTU account. Once your account is created, its after that where you enter your credentials manually.