+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES starts PTU Evaluation

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

WES has started PTU evaluation with the following two additional clauses ::

Specific instructions for submitting mark sheets for the Punjab Technical University.

Two steps:

1. Ask Punjab Technical University to attest and send your marks sheet directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official
    And

2. Please log in at http://support.ptu.ac.in/default.aspx and apply for mark sheets to be posted online for verification.
To complete the evaluation WES must be able to verify online the mark sheet received from PTU. If WES is unable to verify the mark sheet, the evaluation cannot be completed.

I have two queries w.r.t above ::

a) How to tell PTU to send transcripts directly to WES?

b) Even if they send directly to WES they will send by normal post and due to ongoing strike at Canada Post the documents will not be delivered to WES timely?

Can you please suggest what needs to be done for the same.

Regards

Vineet

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,

WES has started PTU evaluation with the following two additional clauses ::

Specific instructions for submitting mark sheets for the Punjab Technical University.

Two steps:

1. Ask Punjab Technical University to attest and send your marks sheet directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official
    And

2. Please log in at http://support.ptu.ac.in/default.aspx and apply for mark sheets to be posted online for verification.
To complete the evaluation WES must be able to verify online the mark sheet received from PTU. If WES is unable to verify the mark sheet, the evaluation cannot be completed.

I have two queries w.r.t above ::

a) How to tell PTU to send transcripts directly to WES?

b) Even if they send directly to WES they will send by normal post and due to ongoing strike at Canada Post the documents will not be delivered to WES timely?

Can you please suggest what needs to be done for the same.

Regards

Vineet
Your question is specific regarding a particular institution so I don't know if my response can help.
a) To get my Uni to send my transcript to WES, I sent them an email and followed through with a call to the registrar's office and Alumni office.
b) Canada post strike doesn't affect international postal delivery. My institution recently sent a document to WES last month from Nigeria (the strike had already started) and my documents were received in due time.

hk88

Nov 21, 2018
How to generate a query to apply for mark sheets to be posted online for verification??

anitaplaha1

Nov 19, 2018
Your question is specific regarding a particular institution so I don't know if my response can help.
a) To get my Uni to send my transcript to WES, I sent them an email and followed through with a call to the registrar's office and Alumni office.
b) Canada post strike doesn't affect international postal delivery. My institution recently sent a document to WES last month from Nigeria (the strike had already started) and my documents were received in due time.
Hi, I think your documents must have been sent by Courier OR Speed Post and not Normal Post. I had sent my documents from India on 20th November BUT it still shows awaiting on the Website Login.

Reactions: DrCheema

DrCheema

Aug 13, 2018
Hi
Canada post is not delivering international mails. I have been tracking my university transcripts but still in transit from last 5 months I have been waiting since then but still not delivered and I think there’s no hope they will deliver now.
Moreover if I ask the university to mail again I don’t know how long will it take.
Very confused wt to do ??

Jasman0232

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
I need help. I am living in canada as permanent residence. I want to evaluate my btech nd mba from ptu. Can anyone tell me how can i start

Beeba

Jun 20, 2019
Hi @Jasman0232, did you get your PTU degrees evaluated from WES?

I need to get mine evaluated too. If you could please help me know the procedure?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hi @Jasman0232, did you get your PTU degrees evaluated from WES?

I need to get mine evaluated too. If you could please help me know the procedure?
Well my evaluation from Wes for my ptu bachelors is in process.the procedure goes like that:
1. download wes academic request form and fill it
2. Go to ptu support and create your profile
3. under new query apply for wes evaluation
4. upload all dmc, degree, identity proof and wes academic request form
5. pay the online fees of Rs 4100
its done
ptu will itself courier the documents to wes .u will also get reference number for courier tracking in email and sms
thats the whole procedure .Everything can b

Reactions: saurabh009

Beeba

Jun 20, 2019
Well my evaluation from Wes for my ptu bachelors is in process.the procedure goes like that:
1. download wes academic request form and fill it
2. Go to ptu support and create your profile
3. under new query apply for wes evaluation
4. upload all dmc, degree, identity proof and wes academic request form
5. pay the online fees of Rs 4100
its done
ptu will itself courier the documents to wes .u will also get reference number for courier tracking in email and sms
thats the whole procedure .Everything can b
Super!
Thank you for quick reply.
It’s been how many months since you’ve applied for this evaluation? (Just trying to guesstimate the processing time)

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Super!
Thank you for quick reply.
It’s been how many months since you’ve applied for this evaluation? (Just trying to guesstimate the processing time)
i applied with ptu on 15 october , documents reached wes on 1st november and my estimated report date given by wes is 31st december.so overall 2.5 months

dawebstar

Dec 2, 2019
i applied with ptu on 15 october , documents reached wes on 1st november and my estimated report date given by wes is 31st december.so overall 2.5 months
What equivalency did you get for your degree? Can you please share? Does WES give bachelor's degree equivalency to PTU 3 year B.SC. or similar programs?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Mine was a 4 year B Tech and im still awaiting my evaluation. But anyway i hope you do get bachelors for 3 year programs as well. U can give it a try for sure

Jay_Sethi

Jan 4, 2020
Mine was a 4 year B Tech and im still awaiting my evaluation. But anyway i hope you do get bachelors for 3 year programs as well. U can give it a try for sure
Please share with us the outcome of your application? Do they send the completed evaluation reports quickly afterwards?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Please share with us the outcome of your application? Do they send the completed evaluation reports quickly afterwards?
My report was due on 31 december 2019 and indeed, i was able to download my report on 31st at 6.45 pm. I was awarded bachelors for my Btech done from PTU and masters for ME done from Thapar.

neetu68

Jan 24, 2020
Hi Harsimranjot,
Do we need to get attested to the Academic Request Form from the college from where we completed our degree?