+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES shows incomplete for CA Inter. Please Help!

sabby_123

Apr 3, 2021
Hello everyone,
Could you guys please help me with a query I have for my ECA?
I have passed both groups of CA Intermediate and while adding it as a credential I selected “Incomplete” as I haven't completed CA. After making the payment WES told me that CIC requires credentials to be completed.
I request you guys please suggest if WES will evaluate it and will IRCC accept this under the “2 or more” category?
If not, what is the way out? Should I call WES and request them to change it to In-Progress or Complete. If anyone has gotten a desirable evaluation from WES for B.com and CA inter, what did you guys select? Your suggestions would be really helpful.
Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes for that u need CA inter pass certificate along with marksheet. Then WES will evaluate as 1 yr college level diploma with along with graduation will make u eligible for 2 or more degrees

sabby_123

Apr 3, 2021
Yes for that u need CA inter pass certificate along with marksheet. Then WES will evaluate as 1 yr college level diploma with along with graduation will make u eligible for 2 or more degrees
Thank you for the response Gunik,
I do have the CA inter mark sheets And passing certificate. My concern is that in my application form I selected “Incomplete” when they ask if I have completed the course, is that okay or should I have selected “In progress” or “Complete”?

I have also attached a screenshot of what it says on my WES application form in the above post. Can you please have a look and guide me on what should I have selected in the "Year Awarded" section?