+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES result and timelines | M. Tech from JNTU, Hyderabad

FluffyRhino

Sep 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi all - So my friend got his ECA done recently for Master of Engineering (M. Tech) degree. So thought of sharing the results if it's of any help.

Date of application: September 10th
Date transcripts received by WES: September 23rd
Date ECA completed: October 8th
Result: Canadian Equivalency - Master's degree

Course details:
State / Country: Hyderabad, India
Course: Master of Engineering (M. Tech)
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

Some other insights:
1. Did he had to go to university to get the transcripts ready? No, he applied online through his university's website. There was a specific section for WES applications and instructions.
2. Did he had to send his Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) transcripts to WES? No, he did not. He only sent his Masters transcripts sent to WES.
3. Was there any back and forth in his case? No, it was smooth for him. Getting ECA done within 1 month is super cool in his case.
4. Tip - always check on WES's website, what your probably result would be before applying. Please note there's a separate ECA pre-assessment link for Canada and US, so make sure to use the Canada link.
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/

Thanks.

nayeemsharif

Nov 27, 2020
Hi all - So my friend got his ECA done recently for Master of Engineering (M. Tech) degree. So thought of sharing the results if it's of any help.

Date of application: September 10th
Date transcripts received by WES: September 23rd
Date ECA completed: October 8th
Result: Canadian Equivalency - Master's degree

Course details:
State / Country: Hyderabad, India
Course: Master of Engineering (M. Tech)
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad

Some other insights:
1. Did he had to go to university to get the transcripts ready? No, he applied online through his university's website. There was a specific section for WES applications and instructions.
2. Did he had to send his Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) transcripts to WES? No, he did not. He only sent his Masters transcripts sent to WES.
3. Was there any back and forth in his case? No, it was smooth for him. Getting ECA done within 1 month is super cool in his case.
4. Tip - always check on WES's website, what your probably result would be before applying. Please note there's a separate ECA pre-assessment link for Canada and US, so make sure to use the Canada link.
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/

Thanks.
Hello,

Thanks for the information provided. However i could not find jntu Hyderabad in the assessment link only jntu kakinada is mentioned. My m pharm degree is showing as masters equivalency if i select kakinada jntu. Kindly confirm

FluffyRhino

Sep 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello,

Thanks for the information provided. However i could not find jntu Hyderabad in the assessment link only jntu kakinada is mentioned. My m pharm degree is showing as masters equivalency if i select kakinada jntu. Kindly confirm
Hi. It should be just "Jawaharlal Nehru University".