+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report

Gaurav Joshi

Oct 26, 2020
Can we send WES report directly to IRCC if we submitted them old report when submitting the EE profile.
If yes whom do we address it to?

Thanks in Advance!

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Can we send WES report directly to IRCC if we submitted them old report when submitting the EE profile.
If yes whom do we address it to?

Thanks in Advance!
Have you already received an ITA and submitted your AOR or do you just want to update your EE profile?

Gaurav Joshi

Oct 26, 2020
Recieved my AOR, and I realized the report was not addressed to IRCC, so was wondering can I order a duplicate and send it to IRCC directly?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Recieved my AOR, and I realized the report was not addressed to IRCC, so was wondering can I order a duplicate and send it to IRCC directly?
Do you mean that your assessment was not for Immigration purposes but for Academic purposes?
The heading of ECA is as follows for IRCC: Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

If it is the wrong assessment, you will have to upgrade and send it via a webform to IRCC with the Letter of Explanation as early as possible.
The officer decided if they can accept your new ECA or not.

Reactions: Gaurav Joshi

Gurpreet k k

Dec 15, 2023
Do you mean that your assessment was not for Immigration purposes but for Academic purposes?
The heading of ECA is as follows for IRCC: Educational Credential Assessment for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

If it is the wrong assessment, you will have to upgrade and send it via a webform to IRCC with the Letter of Explanation as early as possible.
The officer decided if they can accept your new ECA or not.
Where to add Letter?