+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES REPORT

SahithiAnne

Nov 25, 2019
Dear all,

Can anyone share there views on the normal time span that is required for WES report to reach India if it is delivered by normal mail? My report has been dispatched on August 20, 2019 and still I did not get my report.

Thank you!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Do not reply on WES normal delivery. Most probably you won't even get that. You go to WBS and order another report and pay for curior charges with tracking and you will get the report with in a week or 10 days.

SahithiAnne

Nov 25, 2019
Do not reply on WES normal delivery. Most probably you won't even get that. You go to WBS and order another report and pay for curior charges with tracking and you will get the report with in a week or 10 days.
Thank you for the reply!
If I order another report that will be Duplicate right? Will that be useful for sending to Canadian universities/colleges? Will they accept the duplicate report?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for the reply!
If I order another report that will be Duplicate right? Will that be useful for sending to Canadian universities/colleges? Will they accept the duplicate report?
The good part of WES is that you can send a copy of the report directly to the universities in Canada. The charges would be within 40 cad.