+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report

Ambrian08

Jul 26, 2017
Got this report for 3.5 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from WES today. Education obtained from India. It says

Canadian Equivalency: Three and one-half years of hospital study and training

Remarks:The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

I am going for CEC please advice me coz I have been working for 2 years in Canada with NOC 4212. This report doesn't match with any conversion table in cic for Canadian Equivalent.

MarineD

Oct 23, 2017
Got this report for 3.5 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from WES today. Education obtained from India. It says

Canadian Equivalency: Three and one-half years of hospital study and training

Remarks:The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

I am going for CEC please advice me coz I have been working for 2 years in Canada with NOC 4212. This report doesn't match with any conversion table in cic for Canadian Equivalent.
Hi! Did you get any answer so far? I'm having the same kind of problem. Thanks for sharing if you can ;)

sonalika

Oct 23, 2019
Hi,

I have completed 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years masters degree form the same university. My Wes report has come as 3 years bachelor's and 4 years bachelor's. The University is same for both my degrees and it's a very recognized one. I have done full time MBA with a good score. Then why has the report come like this? Is it a mistake from Wes? What do I apply EE as dual bachelor's or master degree? Kindly suggest.