+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report states 6 years of professional study ?????

cook1818

Jun 20, 2010
Hi to all

I just received my WES report and under Canadian equivalency it states 6 years of professional study in veterinary medicine

I have a doctor of veterinary medicine and under remarks it states that where I studied my degree is the first professional degree

What points can I claim for this assessment,I presume 23 points for a professional degree in veterinary medicine

WES claim that in Canada veterinary medicine not offered as a first degree so they cannot recommend a bachelor degree equivalence

please can others give advise or talk from same type of WES outcomes of 4/5/6 years professional studies assessments

cook1818

Jun 20, 2010
Professional - 23
Great thank you but would this still (23 points)apply even though they state on WES that equivalence to Canada is 6 years of professional studies in veterinary medicine and they don’t specifically state a bachelor degree for reasons explained in my original post due to degree in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Great thank you but would this still (23 points)apply even though they state on WES that equivalence to Canada is 6 years of professional studies in veterinary medicine and they don’t specifically state a bachelor degree for reasons explained in my original post due to degree in Canada
Yes it is still 23 points.