+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report revised 4,7 months after AOR

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys, I would like to ask you about a detail that makes me worried while reading threads about WES report on this forum.
The Canadian Equivalency Summary of my WES report issued on August 2015 shows : Bachelor Degree (4 years). However, the credentials detailed below in the report are respectively : Bachelor Degree of 4 years, One year of graduate study at a non recognised institution and Bachelor Degree of 3 years.
Therefore, I opted for "two or more diplomas, certificate....etc" on my EE profile.
Then, I have submitted my PR Application and the above report. AOR JAN 08.
Nevertheless, lately I was reading threads about WES reports on the forum and I got worried about the mention of the Canadian Equvalency Summary as on my report it doesn't marks my two bachelor's degree but only the one of 4 years. Some people said that we can claim two degrees only if it is clearly written on the Canadian equivalency summary at the top of the report.
So I have sent days ago a query to WES asking them to clarify this situation (if I hold the equivalent of two Canadian bachelor's and why they have written only one of 4 years on the summary). They sent me today a new revised report with the mention of the two bachelor's at the equivalency summary line and told me that the paper version will be forwarded today.
So, I don't know if I shall raise a CSE to CIC to let them know about this fact or logically CIC sould have noticed it and it is clear that I hold two degree though the summary of the report doesn't show it. Otherwise I am stressed of being rejected due to this detail and in the same time I don't want to raise a CSE that might result on delaying my application more and more.
What do you think ?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
raise CSE as soon as possible , CIC doesn't assume , whatever your ECA summarize is what they use

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
If your first report doesnt mention two degrees and the second one does, I would definitely raise a CSE, attach the uodated version of the report and inform IRCC about it to avoid any confusion.

Always better to be on the safe side, as it is uaully not a good idea to assume that iRCC will have a look at any updates to the report themselves.

Reactions: Shas1601

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Ok, thank you for your reply guys.
Shall I wait till the new stamped report arrives or I have to send it immediately with the online report version (please note that the online version is not stamped with WES Stamp).

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Interista said:
Ok, thank you for your reply guys.
Shall I wait till the new stamped report arrives or I have to send it immediately with the online report version (please note that the online version is not stamped with WES Stamp).
No need to wait for stamped copy, just send online version(pdf). I think they are only concerned with ECA# number ending with IMM. Do check that there is no change in this IMM no. from your previous WES report.