+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report dates for EE

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Dear forum members,

I have done my original WES assessment in July 15 2013 but I have used the original documents for FSW application earlier. I ordered Duplicate Evaluation Report for the purpose of EE that has date: October 7 2014.

Now on the duplicate report under CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY it says:

"Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on July 15 2013)"

When I create EE profile in the section for language it ask you the date of the WES report. I have put the date of the original report (July 15 2013) as that is the date the assessment was done.

I am making mistake here?

I am planing on uploading the duplicate report that I got 3-4 months ago later in EE. I have scanned version of the original report but I do not want to upload it as it CIC ask for paper report I cannot provide it as it was already sent to CIC for earlier application.

Just wanted to confirm with the seniors that I am okay and I don't need to do another WES assessment.

Thank you

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Amro,

You did not keep a copy with your before submitting for FSW? whatever document you submit, make sure that you keep a copy with you.

Regards,
Alwin

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have scanned version of the document I submitted, I can print it and it will look like a copy.
But that does not solve my problem. I will put the original date of the document and then when I need to submit the document to CIC which document should I submit the copy of the one I have originaly sent to CIC or the new one (duplicate) or both as we are uploading I can merge both of them.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Amro,

You can submit both documents with an explanation letter, the date to be mentioned is the actual date on which the original certificate was issued. In the letter, you can mention that you have already submitted the original documents which you received earlier.

Regards,

Alwin

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I guess that is the only thing I can do.
As I will need to submit electronic versions I can attached both of them.

Thanks,