+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES-REPORT AND TRACKING

kazzali1991

Aug 10, 2016
Hi,

Two days before I got the confirmation from WES that my evaluation is completed and will be send by courier by the end of the day.
I paid for international courier service around 82$,yet no tracking number is available in the shipment details. I sent them email and tried to call them, but no response. Its frustrating. Guys, guide me how can I resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kazzali1991 said:
Hi,

Two days before I got the confirmation from WES that my evaluation is completed and will be send by courier by the end of the day.
I paid for international courier service around 82$,yet no tracking number is available in the shipment details. I sent them email and tried to call them, but no response. Its frustrating. Guys, guide me how can I resolve it.

Thanks in advance.
You can use the online pdf report. It is same as the one they will send using the international courier later on. All you need is the Report Date and Report Number.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I paid $85 for overnight delivery to the US for no reason. It is same as the online report.

anamae10

Oct 11, 2020
You can use the online pdf report. It is same as the
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Can I ask I did not receive a tracking number after I submit my application to WES, i paid $85 dollars for International courier.. how can you get your express International courier tracking number? Please need help..

anamae10

Oct 11, 2020
You will get the tracking number for the international courier, once your ECA report is ready.
How many days you will receive it? Do you need to wait for your document first before they will give your International express tracking number?