+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES REPORT:‘The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.’

Gary wang

Jan 16, 2024
I feel confused about my WES report .My WES report ndicates ‘Canadian Equivalency:Three years of undergraduate study‘。Remarks:The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.
I am applying for the Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) Provincial Nominee Program, and the minimum educational requirement for this program is high school education equivalent to Canadian standards . If I only submit this WES report, would it meet the educational requirements? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide an answer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I feel confused about my WES report .My WES report ndicates ‘Canadian Equivalency:Three years of undergraduate study‘。Remarks:The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.
I am applying for the Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) Provincial Nominee Program, and the minimum educational requirement for this program is high school education equivalent to Canadian standards . If I only submit this WES report, would it meet the educational requirements? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide an answer
Whatever diploma you submitted is not comparable to any Canadian education level including secondary/high school. So no it is not even equivalent to high school. Did you finish the program?

Gary wang

Jan 16, 2024
Whatever diploma you submitted is not comparable to any Canadian education level including secondary/high school. So no it is not even equivalent to high school. Did you finish the program?
Thank you for your response. I have not completed my undergraduate studies which is why I only have a Three years of undergraduate study.But admission to undergraduate studies typically requires completion of high school graduation, which is a fundamental prerequisite.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. I have not completed my undergraduate studies which is why I only have a Three years of undergraduate study.But admission to undergraduate studies typically requires completion of high school graduation, which is a fundamental prerequisite.
If you haven’t completed undergrad studies, then it will not be complete for any level of education. So get an ECA for high school if you only need high school equivalency.

Reactions: Chasechs