+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES related query

Manika1322

Jun 3, 2021
Hi,
Actually i want to apply for direct PR for which i sent my 'BA LLB INTEGRATED DEGREE' (5 years) for evaluation to WES. They evaluated it as 'Dual Bachelors Degree- 4 years '. Due to this I'm confused and wanted to know that how can i show it as two separate degrees?

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,
Actually i want to apply for direct PR for which i sent my 'BA LLB INTEGRATED DEGREE' (5 years) for evaluation to WES. They evaluated it as 'Dual Bachelors Degree'. Due to this I'm confused and wanted to know that how can i show it as two separate degrees?
When choosing 'Canadian Equivalency' for this degree in your Express Entry profile, you'll choose "2 or more degrees" option.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Tehn how will i add them as two separate degree?
I have one single certificate for 5 years integrated course
Its very simple. Let me try explaining it more elaborately to see if you understand it this time.

You will submit only one degree and the ECA report. WES has evaluated your single degree to be equivalent to a dual bachelors in Canada. Like I already mentioned before, you will select 'Canadian equivalency' as '2 or more degrees' because that is just the Canadian equivalent of your degree. It doesn't necessarily mean you have completed 2 degrees. It just means that whatever degree you have completed is EQUIVALENT to 2 bachelor's degrees in Canada and hence you'll be claiming points for 2 or more degrees.

I'm not sure if you have created an Express Entry profile and seen how this section looks like. When you look at the Education section in the Express Entry profile, you'll see 'Canadian Equivalency' for each entry. For this particular degree, if you click on the 'Canadian equivalency' dropdown, you will see "Two or more degrees..." or something on those lines. Select this "Two or more degrees" option.

I'm not sure if I can be any more clear. I have tried my best to explain it to you.