AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Hi,

A friend of mine is having a trouble with his WES. Just to give a background:
He is currently in Canada pursuing his diploma and has started with his process for PR.
He has a masters and a bachelors degree. So while at Canada he submitted his documents to WES. The documents had some issues which was addressed. But 2nd time again, WES sent a request for documents, which is written below:

University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Commerce,
WHAT IS REQUIRED STATUS REASON INSTRUCTIONS
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested)
Accepted
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) X Not Accepted
Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements. Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
Required Documents

2 University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies,
Accepted
Statement of Marks X Not Accepted
The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.
Required Documents

Now, after this request and calling WES they asked to send the below documents:

A) Bachelors
- Final year statement of marks (photocopy)
- transcripts (photocopy)

B) Masters
- Transcripts (original)
- WES Academic Form (photocopy) - *since he isnt in the country he sent a scanned copy which was printed and this had got the attestation.

Both were attested and sent to WES in an envelope which was also attested by the University of Mumbai.

But the 3rd AGAIN, WES has requested the below:

1 University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Commerce,

Accepted
Statement of Marks
Accepted

Accepted
The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.
Required Documents

We are not sure what is wrong with the Masters documents because they are sent the exact same way as the rest of the bachelors documents.

Any help with the above from the experts would be highly recommended. Please urgent help is required.

niki.chawla1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Hi People,

Kindly help with the same its a request.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

A friend of mine is having a trouble with his WES. Just to give a background:
He is currently in Canada pursuing his diploma and has started with his process for PR.
He has a masters and a bachelors degree. So while at Canada he submitted his documents to WES. The documents had some issues which was addressed. But 2nd time again, WES sent a request for documents, which is written below:

Bachelor of Commerce,
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested)
Accepted
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) X Not Accepted
Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements. Mark sheets for years 1 and 2 of your study program (semesters 1-4) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 3 must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
Required Documents

Accepted
Required Documents

Now, after this request and calling WES they asked to send the below documents:

A) Bachelors
- Final year statement of marks (photocopy)
- transcripts (photocopy)

B) Masters
- Transcripts (original)
- WES Academic Form (photocopy) - *since he isnt in the country he sent a scanned copy which was printed and this had got the attestation.

Both were attested and sent to WES in an envelope which was also attested by the University of Mumbai.

But the 3rd AGAIN, WES has requested the below:

1 University of Mumbai, India
Bachelor of Commerce,

Accepted
Statement of Marks
Accepted

Accepted
Required Documents

We are not sure what is wrong with the Masters documents because they are sent the exact same way as the rest of the bachelors documents.

Any help with the above from the experts would be highly recommended. Please urgent help is required.
Have you sent semester wise transcript for masters?

niki.chawla1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Have you sent semester wise transcript for masters?
No we didn't. Thanks for the reply. My friend is sending all the masters related documents to the University this time to be extremely sure and safe.

Lets hope for the best.

GKB1990

Jun 16, 2017
Please help me . I am going to apply for EE , Is it necessary to get spouse masters varified from WES if I it is not required for CRS. If I go for ECA for spouse education, then can I get it for main degree only and not for semester wise to save money.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am facing a similar issue.

This is a revert I have received.

Bachelor of Science, 2011
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Accepted

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies, 2014
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

I am not sure what exactly is required.

When I called on their customer care, they said the 1st and 2nd year marksheet has to be attested by college an resubmitted.

Can someone guide me here?

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Earnest and sincere Request for help!!

I have submitted semester wise transcripts, marksheets attested by university of mumbai

Hi,
I am facing a similar issue.

This is a revert I have received.

Bachelor of Science, 2011
Accepted
Statement of Marks (College Issued and Attested) |
Not Accepted

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included.

Instructions: Please resubmit a complete document that lists all subjects taken and grades earned for each year of the program according to the requirements for your country of education. Refer to Required Documents.
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) |
Accepted

2. University of Mumbai, India
Master of Management Studies, 2014
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Accepted

I am not sure what exactly is required.

When I called on their customer care, they said the 1st and 2nd year marksheet has to be attested by college an resubmitted.

Can someone guide me here?
quest

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
For bachelors degree you have to send mark sheets for stem 1-4 attested by the college. It has to detail all the subjects you took during each semester and the marks you scored for them. Semester 5, 6 and Masters degree Mark sheets + passing certificates should be attested by university. In all cases all documents must show the subjects not just pass/fail. In addition to the mark sheets, send the passing certificate or convocation for both degrees

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for the revert.

What I did was got all documents for Bachelors and Masters attested from University.

I believe it's expected that my 1st and 2nd year marksheets are attested from college. Pleas correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, my statement shows all subjects and marks scored in them.

Degree certificate has been accepted.

Please let me know if my understanding of the solution is correct

For bachelors degree you have to send mark sheets for stem 1-4 attested by the college. It has to detail all the subjects you took during each semester and the marks you scored for them. Semester 5, 6 and Masters degree Mark sheets + passing certificates should be attested by university. In all cases all documents must show the subjects not just pass/fail. In addition to the mark sheets, send the passing certificate or convocation for both degrees

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am surprised that the university attested your bachelors degree. Usually they refuse saying that those exams are conducted by the college. Yes the expectations is that the college attests the 1st two years of bachelors , university attests the last year of bachelor and all years of masters. Hope this works out for you.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,

Thank you so much for the advice. This is where I went wrong. I will arrange the 1st 2 year marksheets attested by college and resubmit.

Thanks again.

I am surprised that the university attested your bachelors degree. Usually they refuse saying that those exams are conducted by the college. Yes the expectations is that the college attests the 1st two years of bachelors , university attests the last year of bachelor and all years of masters. Hope this works out for you.