+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES refused to evaluate my Master degree from University of Central Punjab, Lahore.

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hi, I have sent my documents to WES for evaluations. I have B.com degree (2 years) from University of the Punjab , which WES accepts Punjab University but I have done M.Com (2 years) from University of Central Punjab, which unfortunately WES refused to evaluate degree from such university. I have attested this degree from HEC and sent it in a HEC sealed envelop but still WES refused to accept that.
WES asks me whether to continue evaluation processing or to cancel it.I dont' know what should I do?

The other question is that do you have any idea what the equivalence report will I get if they only evaluate my 2 years B.Com degree?

Please urgent reply me

airfan

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, i do not have much understanding why WES has declined to evaluate a degree, but my suggestion is try sending the same set of documents to CES (University of Toronto).

Yes you will pay additional fees and CES takes a longer time period to evaluate (an urgent service is although available) but CES has a slightly different criteria and might accept this degree and evaluate the same.

In my case, i have a full time MBA from IBA - Punjab University, Lahore, PAK. WES gave me eqv. of Bachelors whereas CES gave me Master's Eqv.

Reactions: Aries69

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi, i do not have much understanding why WES has declined to evaluate a degree, but my suggestion is try sending the same set of documents to CES (University of Toronto).

Yes you will pay additional fees and CES takes a longer time period to evaluate (an urgent service is although available) but CES has a slightly different criteria and might accept this degree and evaluate the same.

In my case, i have a full time MBA from IBA - Punjab University, Lahore, PAK. WES gave me eqv. of Bachelors whereas CES gave me Master's Eqv.
Its means CES is much better. In which discipline you did graduation ? How much time CES take ?
I heard CES also required Matric/FSC degree/transcript also in order to evaluate Bachelor and Master degrees. Is it true ?

umairryd

Sep 22, 2019
B.COM from PU and M.COM from UCP, will WES evaluate masters degree if not what are the best options?

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, did anyone here got their UCP degrees attested from CES University of Toronto, or tell any other body that attest UCP degrees..

umairryd

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, I have sent my documents to WES for evaluations. I have B.com degree (2 years) from University of the Punjab , which WES accepts Punjab University but I have done M.Com (2 years) from University of Central Punjab, which unfortunately WES refused to evaluate degree from such university. I have attested this degree from HEC and sent it in a HEC sealed envelop but still WES refused to accept that.
WES asks me whether to continue evaluation processing or to cancel it.I dont' know what should I do?

The other question is that do you have any idea what the equivalence report will I get if they only evaluate my 2 years B.Com degree?

Please urgent reply me
Hi Rubaab, Did you manage to get Master's equivalency of your M.COM degree. If yes could you please tell the name of ECA that evaluated your 2 years b.com and 2 years m.com from UCP as masters degree. thank you