+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES reference Number gererate

rinkuaccen

Apr 3, 2016
Hi,

I have filled all required education details in the WES portal post creating the profile but i am not getting the WES reference number.

Please answer, whether is it required to pay the fees to get the ref or is it possible before payment.

I know one of applicant have paid the fee after sending education credential to the WES office for evaluation, means ref was generated before payment.

please guide what to do in my case as REF is not appearing.

Regards,
Rinku Gupta

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
rinkuaccen said:
Hi,

I have filled all required education details in the WES portal post creating the profile but i am not getting the WES reference number.

Please answer, whether is it required to pay the fees to get the ref or is it possible before payment.

I know one of applicant have paid the fee after sending education credential to the WES office for evaluation, means ref was generated before payment.

please guide what to do in my case as REF is not appearing.

Regards,
Rinku Gupta
You have to pay the fees first and then the reference number will be generated.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Pay the fees, you'll get the reference number and write this reference number on envelopes you send to them..

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Select the Payment method to Western Union you will get the reference number before paying any fee to WES but your status will be like,
1. waiting for documents
2. You have not submitted the fee