WES Reference Number and ECA#

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

There are two numbers on WES report.

1. Reference # (1234567/cjm) (This is on the acknowledgement letter, on top right corner)
2. ECA # (1234567IMM) (This is mentioned on the page where degree equivalency is mentioned, on top right corner)

Both the numbers have same numeric part but characters are different. As , CIC is requesting ECA certificate number, which number is being shared? 1st one or 2nd one?
Appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doesn't really matter. Choose the one with IMM because that appears on the report. And upload the report along with your degree/diploma certificate(s).

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Use the one ECA#

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just registered online for WES, But where is the refernce NO ?!
i think its mandatory to be written on my envelope right?

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did my ECA pre Express Entry days and I only have a WES reference number (1234567/cjm)and no ECA number indicated anywhere on the report.

I received my second AOR which indicates that my application was found to be complete.

This confirms again what Asivad had said that it doesn't seem to matter much which number to use.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamo5002000 said:
i just registered online for WES, But where is the refernce NO ?!
i think its mandatory to be written on my envelope right?
Yes. It is your WES account number. If I recall correctly, it is a 7 digit number.

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac,
to be cleared all i didi that i created an WES account only, But i didn't paid or received reference NO !
All i got only one mail saying that account created !

So, how i can pay and get my reference NO ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamo5002000 said:
Asivad Anac,
to be cleared all i didi that i created an WES account only, But i didn't paid or received reference NO !
All i got only one mail saying that account created !

So, how i can pay and get my reference NO ?
Login to the WES account and pay online. Your account number is the reference number.

mamo5002000

Jan 23, 2015
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WELL I FINISHED MY APPLICATION, BUT ANOTHER PROBLEM APPEARED !
I'VE PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND I CANN'T PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE MY BANK DOESN'T SUPPORTING THIS OPTION ?!

SO, HOW I CAN PAY THEM !

PN : I GOT MY REFERENCE NO ALREADY WITHOUT PAYMENT!

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
mamo5002000 said:
WELL I FINISHED MY APPLICATION, BUT ANOTHER PROBLEM APPEARED !
I'VE PROBLEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND I CANN'T PAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE MY BANK DOESN'T SUPPORTING THIS OPTION ?!

SO, HOW I CAN PAY THEM !

PN : I GOT MY REFERENCE NO ALREADY WITHOUT PAYMENT!
Try using another credit card. also call up your bank to see what's the problem.

travelerscove

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
abiisharma said:
Guys,

There are two numbers on WES report.

1. Reference # (1234567/cjm) (This is on the acknowledgement letter, on top right corner)
2. ECA # (1234567IMM) (This is mentioned on the page where degree equivalency is mentioned, on top right corner)

Both the numbers have same numeric part but characters are different. As , CIC is requesting ECA certificate number, which number is being shared? 1st one or 2nd one?
Appreciate your inputs.

Regards
hi , my present score comes 429. I have already given my IELTS and applied to WES for ECA last week. Considering the fall in points, i want to create my EE immediately. could any one answer the below questions.
1. Can i apply with WES reference number created during my online application withouy waiting for the ECA evaluation report?
2. Do we have to upload the ECA report when i create my express entry profile?
3. Will this number 3245913 be the same ,after i receive my evaluation report ?
4. I have read threads where it says ECA# 7 digit number + IMM eg , mine shall be 324913/IMM?

i would appreciate if anyone can provide the above information for me to take a call on the application.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
travelerscove said:
hi , my present score comes 429. I have already given my IELTS and applied to WES for ECA last week. Considering the fall in points, i want to create my EE immediately. could any one answer the below questions.
1. Can i apply with WES reference number created during my online application withouy waiting for the ECA evaluation report?
2. Do we have to upload the ECA report when i create my express entry profile?
3. Will this number 3245913 be the same ,after i receive my evaluation report ?
4. I have read threads where it says ECA# 7 digit number + IMM eg , mine shall be 324913/IMM?

i would appreciate if anyone can provide the above information for me to take a call on the application.
1. No
2. No
3. Might be same but you will need a date for the report.
4. Not sure.

Wait for your ECA and then only create a new profile.

Reactions: uma1982suthan

Savvyor

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Please guide, i am requesting ECA from WES so shall it be "course by course" or "document by document"

rashmiaro

Jan 16, 2017
ECA from wes Canada , there you have to select ECA for citizenship and Immigration. On the Home page of the website , you have to click on the "For Immigration" Link.