Aug 30, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum,
I've got few questions regarding WES re-evaluation
I'd completed my B.E in Computer Science (4 Years) and MBA - Sales and HR (2 Years).
But in my ECA report its mentioned as "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)". This result is having an huge impact on my CRS score.
I've completed my education in WES recognized university (Both B.E and MBA in Karunya University, Coimbatore, India) and in-fact some of my fellow immigrants who had completed MBA from the same university got it as Masters Degree(two years) in their ECA reports.

I've sent a query to WES to re-evaluate my ECA result through "contact us" and selecting the Question Category as "WES Report Results". But I didn't get any response.

My Questions are:
1.Are there any other ways to contact them? (WES portal or email?). If they got an email address. Kindly share with me.
2. Is this an error made by WES?
3. If re-evaluated, do I need to pay for the new report?

Kindly help me with this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Joy2020 and Leelabk

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum,
I'd completed my B.E in Computer Science (4 Years) and MBA - Sales and HR (2 Years).
But in my ECA report its mentioned as "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)". This result is having an huge impact on my CRS score.
I've completed my education in WES recognized university (Both B.E and MBA in Karunya University, Coimbatore, India) and in-fact some of my fellow immigrants who had completed MBA from the same university got it as Masters Degree(two years) in their ECA reports.

I've sent a query to WES to re-evaluate my ECA result through "contact us" and selecting the Question Category as "WES Report Results". But I didn't get any response.

My Questions are:
1.Are there any other ways to contact them? (WES portal or email?). If they got an email address. Kindly share with me.

Hi, Did they eventually re-evaluate your masters as masters, if yes, what process and arguments did you follow and how much time it took for them to correct it?

Reactions: Joy2020

Suhasrs

Apr 20, 2019
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum,

My Questions are:

Hi, I am also on the same boat. May I know what was the result? Did they re-evaluate to Masters? What was the process?

• Sad
Reactions: Joy2020

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
Hey.. Did any of you get the report corrected as Masters? I am about to apply for ECA for MBA in Karunya University..

Upadhyay91

Oct 6, 2020
Just to update: I got mine reevaluated successfully in 2 -3 days, by raising an enquiry in WES portal.
Hello Recently WES has shared the report with me. I’m in the same boat. Can you guide me how you got it rectified please. It would great help.

Suhasrs

Apr 20, 2019
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hi, can you share how you raise the request to WES for re-evaluation of your report. Thank you in advance.
I sent them a note in ContactUs form stating my reference number and explaining this discrepancy. Apparently now this is only available on weekdays. "Please note that this online form is available only from Monday through Friday. It is not available on the weekends when our customer service center is closed."

Reactions: Daphne1602