AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Yes. Tried. Failed. Good luck on that. WES is a nightmare.

Reactions: mizugucs

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
Yes. I got mine changed. It took 2 weeks from the day I made request. I asked them to update my summary as I am holding 2 degrees but they mentioned only one which is highest. Now I got both in the summary.

Bhai79

Apr 18, 2017
Yes. I got mine changed. It took 2 weeks from the day I made request. I asked them to update my summary as I am holding 2 degrees but they mentioned only one which is highest. Now I got both in the summary.
Hi can u elaborate as some one got WES and not sure if correct so planning for re evaluation

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Hiii Nil787,

after reading your post got some doubts, myself having 03 degree's evaluated as (Bachelors-04yrs; Post graduate diploma - 1yr & Master's degree) but n overall summary mentioned as Master's degree.

Normally for the highest qualification we will get the points right; in my case master's degree will give the max points rather than selecting for two or more degree with less points.

Please help me out.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
I have a quick quesyion. My PR application is under process. I had requested WES to review my report again because my masters waa equaled to pg diploma 1 year. They wrote to me saying they will look into it and reasses, if there are no changes they will write to me. Will thisaffect my processing? Currently at IP2

mizugucs

Jul 12, 2020
Hi can u elaborate as some one got WES and not sure if correct so planning for re evaluation
Yeah, I had the same problem. I sent them a request stating that Mmy friend who did the same university with me (with his evaluation screenshot) and he got 3-year diploma. They give me 2-year diploma, I asked for re-evaluation, they answered in two weeks saying that it is correct, nothing to change, and stated the following:
"We would like to stress that evaluations prepared by World Education Services are offered as advisory opinions and, as such, they are not binding upon any institution or organization."

This means; the result of the evaluation is opinion-based... not consistent at all. My colleague was lucky and me, whatever.