+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES question

emi

Nov 6, 2013
Hello everyone

I have a question. I’m planning to apply for FSWP. What should I send to WES if I graduated post-secondary school (as a technician land surveyor) and than University (as a engineer/bachelor/professional land surveyor). Do they need documents from both schools or just information about my highest education.

What to do if my University changed a name ?

I will truly appreciate your feedbacks.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
It depends on which country you have got your credentials from. You can find the relevant info from WES's website i.e
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?

emi

Nov 6, 2013
Thx for respond, of course I checked what kind of documents must be submitted but there is only general information what to submit and how if you have : “HIGHER EDUCATION : Universities, Academies, Higher Schools
VOCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION : Higher Vocational Schools, Medical Professional Schools, Teacher Training Schools, Post-Secondary Schools”.
(by the way I am from Poland).
I have both that’s why I don’t know what to do and what about this Name ?

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
I would like to apply for credential evaluation for higher secondary i.e. for Bachelor Degree to WES.

As per WES guidelines I had submitted transcript request form to my university for filling up necessary details and signing. My university have verified my all marksheets & degree certificates photocopies.But please note that they had refused to fill details in transcript request form, however they have issued one letter of Academic Record Verified by Controller of Examination which indicates that I have completed my degree from this university. My question is, Can WES will accept this letter?

Secondly my university have also refused to sign on sealed envelope, however they are ready to provide university stamp on sealed envelope. My question is, Can WES will accept this envelope for necessary evaluation?

Please note that for both above problem, I have tried my best to convince my university to provide me transcript request form and seal the envelope with sign but university have refused for the same.

Please guide me friends in this matter...