+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Process related clarifications

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks to many who responded with the apt details for me previous question on Express Entry and the points based on IELTS... Here I am seeking your help on the next steps...

I applied for WES last week for my wife who holds a Masters degree... I apparently submitted both her Graduation and Masters details in the WES portal, Paid and have got the WES reference number too... As per WES Requirement, I uploaded the Graduation and Masters Degree certificates too online... They have provided me with the list of documents required from the universities

Here are my queries now -

1. The status of the application in WES portal states 'On Hold' for pending documents - Does that mean it's kept on Hold for the universities to send the consolidated Marksheets duly attested and sent in the sealed envelope?
2. Both the colleges that my wife studies are Autonomous colleges (Stella Maris and WCC - Chennai) under University of Madras and both the colleges are listed under the verified list of colleges as per WES - So I assume, the transcripts / Marksheets will have to go from the college and not the University?
3. Both these colleges have a tie up to apply for Transcripts/Consolidate Marksheets for WES through a 3rd party source called iTranscripts/Docswallet Digi Locker service - Is this any kind of set up of these providers directly sending e-verified documents to WES directly skipping the Courier process? They do not have a Call support and I'm trying to get some details from them on e-mail too.
4. In my WES application, since I uploaded both graduation and Masters details - The list of documents required is only shown against the Masters degree, whereas against the Graduation record, it states - Thank you for your interest in a WES evaluation. We are unable to generate required documents at this time. Our evaluators will complete further research on your program and update your account accordingly. You can submit your application and log in at a later date for finalized document requirements - What does this mean?

Sanu1980

Dec 18, 2021
Thanks to many who responded with the apt details for me previous question on Express Entry and the points based on IELTS... Here I am seeking your help on the next steps...

I applied for WES last week for my wife who holds a Masters degree... I apparently submitted both her Graduation and Masters details in the WES portal, Paid and have got the WES reference number too... As per WES Requirement, I uploaded the Graduation and Masters Degree certificates too online... They have provided me with the list of documents required from the universities

Here are my queries now -

1. The status of the application in WES portal states 'On Hold' for pending documents - Does that mean it's kept on Hold for the universities to send the consolidated Marksheets duly attested and sent in the sealed envelope?
2. Both the colleges that my wife studies are Autonomous colleges (Stella Maris and WCC - Chennai) under University of Madras and both the colleges are listed under the verified list of colleges as per WES - So I assume, the transcripts / Marksheets will have to go from the college and not the University?
3. Both these colleges have a tie up to apply for Transcripts/Consolidate Marksheets for WES through a 3rd party source called iTranscripts/Docswallet Digi Locker service - Is this any kind of set up of these providers directly sending e-verified documents to WES directly skipping the Courier process? They do not have a Call support and I'm trying to get some details from them on e-mail too.
4. In my WES application, since I uploaded both graduation and Masters details - The list of documents required is only shown against the Masters degree, whereas against the Graduation record, it states - Thank you for your interest in a WES evaluation. We are unable to generate required documents at this time. Our evaluators will complete further research on your program and update your account accordingly. You can submit your application and log in at a later date for finalized document requirements - What does this mean?
Hi, Did you sorted out this issue later? I am going through the same phase now, even after I share my certificates through Docswallet - my WES app is not updating and status shows "on hold". Could you please share your experience?