+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES process for BPUT Odisha

diptimayee

Jan 3, 2024
Hi all, I got from WES that
"We only received an academic records request form. There are no mark sheets attached to the form.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send your mark sheets electronically to WES or in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official. Your institution may be able to send your documents electronically to WES, please review the required document page and follow the instructions. If you have already contacted your institution, you do not need to take further action."

If anyone face this issue could you please help how to proceed.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi all, I got from WES that
"We only received an academic records request form. There are no mark sheets attached to the form.

Instructions: Please ask your institution to send your mark sheets electronically to WES or in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official. Your institution may be able to send your documents electronically to WES, please review the required document page and follow the instructions. If you have already contacted your institution, you do not need to take further action."

If anyone face this issue could you please help how to proceed.
Did you put up the request to your Uni to send that to WES directly?

diptimayee

Jan 3, 2024
Thanks for the reply.
Yes,I have just requested for transcript and attached my WES reference number and WES request form.
Is there anything else needs to be mentioned explicitly?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
Yes,I have just requested for transcript and attached my WES reference number and WES request form.
Ok then the only fault (by one of lazy or careless Uni employee) is that they forgot to send your docs and instead sent the letter which you have forwarded to them.
Maybe try to get receipt once you paid the Uni for the request and also if possible tell them to send it with track post and get tracking no. so that you will be able to track it.

Mar 7, 2024
Thanks for the reply.
Hi Diptimayee,

I am also a graduate from BPUT and want to apply for WES. I have put an email to the BPUT mail ID to enquire about the whole process, but they have not replied me yet.
Could you tell me do they have any other contact details to reach out, as they are not receiving the call either. Also, I want to enquire the below questions:

1. Do we have to send our own attested scanned copy of degree and mark sheets to college for Principial attestation? or just the below forms:
a. Form No- ACA-01
B. Payment receipt
c. WES - Academic Records Request Form

Thank you