+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Process Clarification

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,

i have read quite a few threads related to WES process still a little confused. i have done my masters and let me know if the below understanding is correct.

A) Master Degree - ICWA -
1) Get Master Degree and Mark sheet attest by University - will attestation mean signed and truly verified be sufficient ?
2) Get transcript from the University for all the semesters / terms on the University Letter head
3) All the above documents to be sealed in one envelop and signed and sealed at back flap - Can i request the university to mail this to my address

B) Bachelor Degree - B. Com from Mumbai University
1) Get Mark sheet attest by college for 1st and 2nd year - Is there any other document / attestation required from the college

2) Get transcript from the Mumbai University for 3 years
3) Get the Degree certificate attest from Mumbai University

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry this got posted before i could complete

in continuation with the above

For b) Bachelor Degree request the college to seal attested mark sheet in an envelop with a sign the back flap of the envelop
Request University to seal attested certificate and transcript in an Envelop with a sign on back flap of envelop

Do we have to write the address when college or Mumbai university would be seal the envelop
Is there any specific size of envelop that is good standard to follow while getting all these documents sealed

My though was to gather all the 3 envelops one of Master degree and 2 of bachelor degree and additionally will need a marriage certificate notarized and combine all documents into one bigger envelop and send it across to WES

Please let me know if the combination of all envelops will work and does anyone have format or reference cover letter which is used for marriage certificate ?