+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Procedures for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University

pax_ec

Jul 26, 2019
Hello Folks,

Can anyone help me with the WES procedure for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
I studied in C. K. Pithawala College of Engineering and received a B.E. degree from VNSGU. I have a transcript from my college CKPCET, with the envolope of the college seal. Does this transcript is valid to send to WES ? or I need to visit VNSGU and process again for transcript ?

Please do help thank you.

Reactions: light777
Jul 27, 2019
Hello Folks,

Can anyone help me with the WES procedure for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
I studied in C. K. Pithawala College of Engineering and received a B.E. degree from VNSGU. I have a transcript from my college CKPCET, with the envelope of the college seal. Does this transcript is valid to send to WES ? or I need to visit VNSGU and process again for transcript ?

Hello,
You need to take the transcript to Veer Narmad University and get it verified from them. You would also need your degree certificate and marksheet verified by them. You can do that by writing a letter to the university and filling out their verification form. I have attached a link for your reference. Request them to send your documents to WES in a sealed envelope. They might charge around Rs. 2000/- for overseas post and extra for verification of documents. I am going to Veer Narmad University on Monday for this, we can connect through email and help each other with this. My email id is meet.bubbles20@gmail.com

Here is the link---- http://vnsgu.ac.in/vnsguexam/form/form/Verification.pdf

Jul 27, 2019
Hello Folks,

I studied in C. K. Pithawala College of Engineering and received a B.E. degree from VNSGU. I have a transcript from my college CKPCET, with the envolope of the college seal. Does this transcript is valid to send to WES ? or I need to visit VNSGU and process again for transcript ?

http://vnsgu.ac.in/vnsguexam/form/pro/Verification of Marksheet.pdf

Sep 22, 2019
Hello,
You need to take the transcript to Veer Narmad University and get it verified from them. You would also need your degree certificate and marksheet verified by them. You can do that by writing a letter to the university and filling out their verification form. I have attached a link for your reference. Request them to send your documents to WES in a sealed envelope. They might charge around Rs. 2000/- for overseas post and extra for verification of documents. I am going to Veer Narmad University on Monday for this, we can connect through email and help each other with this. My email id is meet.bubbles20@gmail.com

Hello Meet,

I also want to have transcripts from VNSGU. Since you did it already, can you please help mwe knowing the process to get it?

How much time does it take?
Do they send it directly to WES or we need to collect from VNSGU and send it to WES?

I am currently not in Surat, do I need to personally visit? or it can be processed online?

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Hi,
were you able to send your transcripts to WES and get your evaluation done by WES?
I submitted my transcripts from SCET college to VNSGU and they sent it to WES. But it got rejected by WES.
Can you tell me if your's where accepted by WES?

Jul 27, 2019
Hi,
were you able to send your transcripts to WES and get your evaluation done by WES?
I submitted my transcripts from SCET college to VNSGU and they sent it to WES. But it got rejected by WES.
Can you tell me if your's where accepted by WES?

Hello,
Yea mine got accepted by WES.

light777

Jan 23, 2021
Hello Folks,

Hi

I am also in a similar situation like yours. I do not have any transcript in an envelope. would you please guide me process and what you did for WES to get an evaluation?
Thank you in advance.

light777

Jan 23, 2021
Hello Meet,

I also want to have transcripts from VNSGU. Since you did it already, can you please help mwe knowing the process to get it?

How much time does it take?
Do they send it directly to WES or we need to collect from VNSGU and send it to WES?

I am currently not in Surat, do I need to personally visit? or it can be processed online?
I am also looking for similar questions. Thank you in advance.

Milaan

Jan 22, 2021
Hello everyone

I applied for a Transcript from the vnsgu for WES. They issued 2 days ago and due to current ban on international flights, they send my transcript to my Indian home address. However WES only accept that if it is sent by university only.
Should I submit a transcript by myself? Any suggestions?