+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES procedure for ITI Draughtsman

Feb 3, 2020
No issue bro your state( department of employment and training ) please contact
Have spoken to department they can give transcripts, however on Wes it’s mentioned that it doesn’t verify trade certificates so wanted to know if ITI and trade certificates are the same or different.
If you can guide plz

ashok1094

Jul 12, 2020
Hii..

Have you done educational assessment for your ITI certificate. I have same problem facing. Please let me know if you have done it.plz

Sajjad17in

Jan 7, 2021
Have spoken to department they can give transcripts, however on Wes it’s mentioned that it doesn’t verify trade certificates so wanted to know if ITI and trade certificates are the same or different.
If you can guide plz
Till where your process reached?
I am also from pune n wanted to apply for WES

Simar22169

Jan 7, 2021
WES does verify ITI however the equivalency of Secondary School diploma
Hi ...good to hear that...so i have done iti in motor mechanic from mumbai...and then 3 year polytechic diploma in automobile... what u think the wes will evaluate my certificates as and also...did u iti college send the transcripts or u sent it from a near by post office with same pincode...please reply...

JAYAPAL81

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have done ITC (Industrial Training course - National Trade Certificate - same as ITI) in Draughtsman Civil (2001-02) . I have done Pree-degree prior to that, but unfortunately my certificate has missed. Presently I am work in Dubai as a mechanical Draughtsman. I have total 12 years of gulf experience. I would like to migrate to Canada through AIPP. (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program), Please let me know if anyone done WES. If anyone migrate to Canada who has the same qualification, kindly help me.

JAYAPAL81

Aug 18, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am new member to this forum

Let me introduce myself I am Sanjay working in Calgary as Senior Piping Designer for last 1.5 year and now I am planning to apply for PR in express entry system.

I want to do WES credential assesment for my ITI qualification I need to know the procedure (where to do)

I've study 12th standard but failed after that I went to study ITI using my 10th Standard qualification

2 years of ITI Draughtsman mechanical (National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship in Draughtsman mechanical (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years (I think so)

I would like to know where to do the attestation (I've only 1 final mark sheet for whole 2 years and 2 certificates National trade certificate & National apprentice certificate)

I study in private ITI (approved by government) in Chennai

Hope I given enough information to help me
Hi,

Hope you got your PR.

Can you help me, how you have done WES credential assessment.

I have done ITC (Industrial Training course - National Trade Certificate - same as ITI) in Draughtsman Civil (2001-02) . I have done Pree-degree prior to that, but unfortunately my certificate has missed. Presently I am work in Dubai as a mechanical Draughtsman. I have total 12 years of gulf experience. I would like to migrate to Canada through AIPP. (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program), Please let me know if you done WES. Can you please tell me more about AIPP if possible.

My email is jaypalpt@gmail.com

JAYAPAL81

Aug 18, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have the same question. I have completed 2 years course of Architectural Draftsman after 10th.

I have 3-year work experience in India and 1 Year abroad (Tanzania). now someone offered me a job from Canada as a designer. could you tell me the full process? goleharshad@gmail.com

Thanks
Harshad

Hi Harshad,

Are you working in Canada. If working in Canada please let me know how you reached there. Because I am also having the same background and I am looking to Migrate to Canada.

My email is jaypalpt@gmail.com

Nehayadav

Sep 23, 2021
Hi ...good to hear that...so i have done iti in motor mechanic from mumbai...and then 3 year polytechic diploma in automobile... what u think the wes will evaluate my certificates as and also...did u iti college send the transcripts or u sent it from a near by post office with same pincode...please reply...
Hi Simar,
I have also done 10+ITI(Druaghtsman_2yrs)+3 yr polytechnic diploma(lateral entry i.e.direct 2nd year)..
What equivalence did you got? And how you got trannscripts?

Sep 17, 2023

Let me introduce myself I am Sanjay working in Calgary as Senior Piping Designer for last 1.5 year and now I am planning to apply for PR in express entry system.

I want to do WES credential assesment for my ITI qualification I need to know the procedure (where to do)

I've study 12th standard but failed after that I went to study ITI using my 10th Standard qualification

2 years of ITI Draughtsman mechanical (National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship in Draughtsman mechanical (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years (I think so)

I would like to know where to do the attestation (I've only 1 final mark sheet for whole 2 years and 2 certificates National trade certificate & National apprentice certificate)

Hello sir, hope you’re doing well and now Permanent Resident in Canada ?
I’m in same situation as you were. I aslo studied ITI after 10th. Would like to know the procedure to WES credential assesment for my ITI qualification. Can we get permanent residency after ITI. What is the equivalency of ITI after 10th.
thanks for your time and consideration
With regards
Harjinder Singh