+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES PG certificate evaluation

Dec 19, 2017
Hello
This question is for my Indian fellows!
Is Post graduate certificate of 6 months from IGNOU is accepted by WES as a Post graduate certificate ?

lucyagarwal

Nov 20, 2014
Hi all,
I did my Masters and Bachelors in Pharmacy in Hyderabad,India and trying to get evaluated by WES. Can I send both the degrees transcripts in the same sealed envelope? However, I studied both the degrees in different colleges but both affiliated to JNTU. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Lucy

rose.emmy

Feb 23, 2018
Hi all,
I did my Masters and Bachelors in Pharmacy in Hyderabad,India and trying to get evaluated by WES. Can I send both the degrees transcripts in the same sealed envelope? However, I studied both the degrees in different colleges but both affiliated to JNTU. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Lucy
Hi Lucy, When you took the transcripts, if they gave you in one sealed envelope, then you can send them in one envelope. However, I feel that it's always better to send bachelors and masters in 2 separate sealed envelops and then send it thru courier to WES in one courier cover.

Nirmala

Reactions: lucyagarwal

rose.emmy

Feb 23, 2018
Hi All,

If any PG diploma from institutes like NIIT are not evaluated, then can I finish an online Master's degree in Data Analytics in 6 months? Will that be accepted by WES?
Or any PG Diploma on Cloud computing for 6 months (Accredited to Stuart school of Business, Illinois Institute of Technology) is accepted?
Please help....!!!

Nirmala

lucyagarwal

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Lucy, When you took the transcripts, if they gave you in one sealed envelope, then you can send them in one envelope. However, I feel that it's always better to send bachelors and masters in 2 separate sealed envelops and then send it thru courier to WES in one courier cover.

Nirmala
Thank you Nirmala. Sorry, I was little busy with some other tasks and did not get a chance to check the forum.

lucyagarwal

Nov 20, 2014
Hi All,

If any PG diploma from institutes like NIIT are not evaluated, then can I finish an online Master's degree in Data Analytics in 6 months? Will that be accepted by WES?
Or any PG Diploma on Cloud computing for 6 months (Accredited to Stuart school of Business, Illinois Institute of Technology) is accepted?
Please help....!!!

Nirmala
I do not know but you can ask Kubeir Sir facebook, his group is AskKubeir