+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes or ices

Hjj

Feb 23, 2020
Hi

I am planning for immigration in canada.
I have completed my education from Sunrise university rajasthan. I studied BBA in management which is 3 year course and further to that i did MBA in marketing which is a 2 year course. Total years of study is 5 . Where should i go and evaluate my qualifications (wes,ices)and what will be the outcome (double degree, masters)and how much time does it consume.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
ICES will take longer (~4 months), but, will give you a Masters equivalency.

WES will take less time (~2 months), but, might give you a diploma or bachelor equivalency.

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
Hello ...

Can any one guide me on the below,

I have sent my BCOM (Goa University) and MBA (Bangalore University) transcripts to WES through the University.
As per the tracking ID the transcripts for Goa University has reached WES on 19th Feb 2020 and for Bangalore university it has reached on 24th Feb 2020. However in the WES account I still see that the status is on Hold and still asking me to submit the documents.

I spoke to the customer care and they told they still did not receive the documents.

Any Idea how much time it would take for them to update it in my account ?
Any other ways I can find out if they have received the documents ?

it would be a great help if some one could help me on my above query.

Mar 2, 2020
ICES will take longer (~4 months), but, will give you a Masters equivalency.

WES will take less time (~2 months), but, might give you a diploma or bachelor equivalency.
Hello sir,
Are you sure that ICES will give masters equivalency to MBA (regular 2 years) from UGC approved public university of India (Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar)?

Hjj

Feb 23, 2020
No sir the University's name is not mentioned in this pdf. I want to get my MBA evaluated as masters degree that is why i need to know which eca organization should i go for?
If name not mentioned then you will get master equivalency
Ices take 4 months of duration to evaluate

Mar 2, 2020
Ok
If name not mentioned then you will get master equivalency
Ices take 4 months of duration to evaluate
Ok sir.

Do i need to send both bachelor's degree transcripts and masters transcripts to ICES ? As they charge per credential.
I have done Bcom and MBA (3+2) degrees from same University.