+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES number

Manu Shetty

Oct 6, 2014
Hi All,

Need a clarification on the WES reference number.When entering the WES reference number in the EE portal what should be entered. The WES reference number which I received from WES is having an extension

XXXXXXX/JMM printed on it.Should I give the WES number as XXXXXX or XXXXXX/JMM.

Thanks

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Manu Shetty said:
Hi All,

Need a clarification on the WES reference number.When entering the WES reference number in the EE portal what should be entered. The WES reference number which I received from WES is having an extension

Thanks
I personally have given just digits XXXXXXX. I have also written an email to WES asking about this, they haven't answered yet. Also, see this thread for some other replies:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-reference-number-ends-on-cm-should-i-include-that-info-in-my-ee-profile-t266486.0.html

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Manu Shetty said:
Hi All,

Thanks
I suggest the entire number including /JMM because this particular code is generated only after your assessment is complete.

Whereas the other number is available right after we pay the fees.

It makes sense to enter complete code because if that wasn't the case, applicants would be able to create EE profile only after submitting WES application.

cookiedough

Jan 13, 2015
I just checked and there are 2 numbers, one on the top right of the report called 'ECA #' and mine ends with 'IMM', and on the letter WES send me there is Reference number that ends with '/acs'.

Which one should I use? :-[

rani.saqi

Jan 2, 2015
you need to give ECA number, which is printed on top right of your actual report, its your reference number with three alphabets in the end, mine was XXXXXXIMM.
Hope this helps !

cookiedough

Jan 13, 2015
rani.saqi said:
you need to give ECA number, which is printed on top right of your actual report, its your reference number with three alphabets in the end, mine was XXXXXXIMM.
Hope this helps !
Cool thanks, that's what i did too