Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
FYI

Anyone trying to get their ECA done from WES, please dont bother submitting the application to WES anymore. They are not processing ECA's for education completed from Sikkim Manipal University.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why will they stop processing? I think you meant WES doesn't recognize Sikkim Manipal University for the evaluation.

ch kalyan

Apr 12, 2015
Check the below link and try to find your university there.If your university is not listed there, no WES report

www dot aiuweb dot org/Members/MembersA.asp

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch kalyan said:
Check the below link and try to find your university there.If your university is not listed there, no WES report

www dot aiuweb dot org/Members/MembersA.asp
Sikkim Manipal University is included in the list you shared.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
readymade said:
FYI

Anyone trying to get their ECA done from WES, please dont bother submitting the application to WES anymore. They are not processing ECA's for education completed from Sikkim Manipal University.

SMU is not in the WES list, its waste of time with SMU degree evaluation from WES they wil make it non-recognized after evaluation.

My opinion: Better to evaluate the same with other designated organization after confirmation.

Hope it helps u.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesnt mean that if particular university is not in WES list, evaluation wil come as not recognized. If university is approved by AIU and NAAC then one might still get positive report.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
In WES website their you can check for degree equivalency to canada education, in that SMU is not their ... So they will give it as non recognised .

sunnytalwar90

Apr 21, 2015
Hi,

I have completed MCA from Sikkim Manipal university, and now i came to know WES not recognized SMU. So is there any other way?

Thanks in advance.

masood09

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-09-2017
sunnytalwar90 said:
Hi,

I have completed MCA from Sikkim Manipal university, and now i came to know WES not recognized SMU. So is there any other way?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Guys,

I also did my Bachelors from Sikkim Manipal. After being informed that WES does not recognize Sikkim Manipal, I had no option but to apply for ICAS. Finally yesterday I received ICAS assessment, and its positive. ICAS does recognize Sikkim Manipal University.

But do note, they take lots of time to do the assessment. I submitted the application on May 21 and received the assessment on December 14.

Regards,
Masood Ahmed