+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - MUMBAI University Query

Ankitrajpal

Feb 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need advice regarding my fiance's WES evaluation for Canada Immigration, which has been stuck for sometime now. She did her Bachelors in mass media from Mumbai university, where in first year she completed from Sophia college, Mumbai University and then took an internal transfer to RD National college, Mumbai University and completed her second and third year from their, both colleges being affiliated to Mumbai University.

First attempt - Sent docs to WES - first year marksheet xerox attested by university , 2nd and 3rd year college issued transcripts attested by university.

WES revert - Documents not in the correct format, asked to resend. First and second year documents may be issued by the college you attended and third year has to be from the university.

Second attempt - Sent docs to WES - First year transcript issued and attested by Sophia college, 2nd year transcript issued and attested by RD national college, 3rd year photocopy of marksheet attested by Mumbai university ( Kalina ), sealed in an envelope.

Now, WES has asked for 1st and 2nd year marksheets to be attested by Mumbai university, i want to understand who would attest the 1st and 2nd year marksheets, Churchgate office ( which has a stamp of Universities information bureau) or Kalina Campus which attested the third year marksheet( which got accepted by WES as well). I dont wish to send something and get stuck again, hence would request you guys for help and guidance. What should be the way forward?? Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated!! :)

Thanking you in advance
Cheers
Ankit

Simkash

Apr 21, 2018
Hi Ankit,

Firstly, I don't want to give high hopes here; as this is not a reply but a request.

Looking at the date of post, I assume that you have received a solution to your query. Would you be kind enough to share your experience here.

Many thanks in advance.