+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Modification in degree possible ?

Manikandan4335

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi Friends...
Can anyone advice that modification of degree in WES account is possible or not ? I have included my bachelor's degree details and created a WES account / reference number. Now, I could't able to update my master degree instead of bachelor's for evaluation (I have created WES reference number using my bachelor's degree as I have done my master's through corrospandance). Only option I find in WES website is to modify my postal address. Is it possible to modify my degree ? Or anyother way ?

Pls advice.

nutz45

Mar 4, 2016
Try to directly ask WES Canada using the contact form on the website, they will probably be able to assist you. In my case I am also adding a degree, but my evaluation has been completed, so I do have an option to add another degree. I have to create a new profile, and provide a link to the existing evaluation reference number. Hope this helps, and all the best.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nutz45 said:
Try to directly ask WES Canada using the contact form on the website, they will probably be able to assist you. In my case I am also adding a degree, but my evaluation has been completed, so I do have an option to add another degree. I have to create a new profile, and provide a link to the existing evaluation reference number. Hope this helps, and all the best.
if we add a degree to existing one, will they again ask for transcripts of the already evaluated Degree? of just the new one.

nutz45

Mar 4, 2016
They will only ask transcripts for new ones, they have mentioned on the website that they have the existing records, and only need reference number for older evaluation.

EDIT: They will charge extra for the new evaluation.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nutz45 said:
They will only ask transcripts for new ones, they have mentioned on the website that they have the existing records, and only need reference number for older evaluation.

EDIT: They will charge extra for the new evaluation.
thanks. will they charge as much as they charged first time?

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I have a similar problem, except I want to remove a degree instead of adding one. I realized that one of my degree wasn't validated because of one of my teacher made a mistake. There is nothing I can do about it and my diploma is considered as "invalid".
My application is "in process", and I wrote them 3 emails already, but no answer so far. Does someone have the same experience?
Thanks

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Did you pay again for the evaluation?