+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES MBA Evaluation (Pakistan)

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi All i have a BSC 4 year degree and MBA 2 years degree from a reputable university of Lahore Pakistan. i saw at different forums that WES is evaluating these credentials as bachelor 4 year or two or more degrees. This is certainly effecting my points. Can someone please explain what evaluation will i get on these mentioned credentials.

Awaiting response as i am pretty nervous.

Reactions: inaamashraf

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All i have a BSC 4 year degree and MBA 2 years degree from a reputable university of Lahore Pakistan. i saw at different forums that WES is evaluating these credentials as bachelor 4 year or two or more degrees. This is certainly effecting my points. Can someone please explain what evaluation will i get on these mentioned credentials.

It will be MBA for sure.

Reactions: haris_rasheed

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Thanks brother
Even I read on a few threads that MBA from Pakistan/India is being evaluated as bachelors so I can understand the uncertainty, so I guess the only way to find out for sure is to get an ECA.

inaamashraf

Dec 5, 2018

Hi, Did you get your ECA? What was it?

inaamashraf

Dec 5, 2018
yes i got one, its "Masters"
Great! Did you get it from WES?

From which universities did you obtain your BSC and MBA degrees?

I have applied for WES ECA.
I have
* 4-year BSc. in Electrical Engineering from UET Taxila, Pakistan
* 2-year MBA from Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan

Will I get Masters equivalency? My evaluation is due on Dec 18, 2018.

DKHAN

Feb 20, 2020
Great! Did you get it from WES?

From which universities did you obtain your BSC and MBA degrees?

I have applied for WES ECA.
I have
* 4-year BSc. in Electrical Engineering from UET Taxila, Pakistan
* 2-year MBA from Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan

Will I get Masters equivalency? My evaluation is due on Dec 18, 2018.
Have you got your ECA? If yes, what the equivalency and name of the evaluation body.

DKHAN

Feb 20, 2020
i got it from WES.
4 years BSC and 2 years MBA
My qualification level is almost similar, 4 year BBA and 2 masters, MBA 1.5 year and MS Project management 2 years, but WES granted me equivalency as Bachelors only. Can you please advise what to do? or if you can please share your ECA so i can contact WES and discuss my case and ask them for a re-evaluation.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
This has nothing to do with anyone else's case. A frnd of mine Graduated from LUMS Lahore and MBA from LUMS Lahore got his evaluation by WES as 2 or more, same as yours.

farooqghufran

Jul 26, 2020
This has nothing to do with anyone else's case. A frnd of mine Graduated from LUMS Lahore and MBA from LUMS Lahore got his evaluation by WES as 2 or more, same as yours.
We should just put faith in Allah and send documents to WES hoping they will provide Masters equivalency. I have a BBA hons degree (4 years) and MBA 1.5 from Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar with 3.6 and 3.7 cgpa. I am yet to send my documents to WES but have registered with them and paid their 230 CAD fee..many people alongwith social media says they wont give me masters equivalency for my mba 1.5 degree..I am therefore arranging HEC equivalency too and will then hope i get the desired equivalency..

javeria habib

Sep 28, 2020
hi everyone,

i have done my BBA-H =4 YEARS and masters MBA/MS/Mphil=1.5 years from Karachi university.
kindly tell me if it will be equivalent to masters or not. i want to try WES so is it suitable for me to select it or not.
will appreciate if you answer.

nmbwi

Jun 5, 2021
hi everyone,

i have done my BBA-H =4 YEARS and masters MBA/MS/Mphil=1.5 years from Karachi university.
kindly tell me if it will be equivalent to masters or not. i want to try WES so is it suitable for me to select it or not.
will appreciate if you answer.
hey, have you applied? did they give you Master's degree evaluation?