+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- MBA 2years & Bcom 3 years

Sajan Sharma

Jul 9, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Education) completed in the year 2017 & BCOM from Panjab Universityin the year 2014. How will WES assess my MBA? Also, in their instructions they have asked to add bachelor's degree for Master's assessment- how to do that? DO I need to send transcripts from both the universities separately for my masters evaluation?

Thanks in advance.

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have done my MBA from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Education) completed in the year 2017 & BCOM from Panjab Universityin the year 2014. How will WES assess my MBA? Also, in their instructions they have asked to add bachelor's degree for Master's assessment- how to do that? DO I need to send transcripts from both the universities separately for my masters evaluation?

Thanks in advance.
WES will call it Bachelor's degree and postgraduate diploma, not masters.
You need to send both bachelors and MBA transcripts for evaluation, otherwise they will call it single bachelor's degree / diploma.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
On the WES website there is a tool where you can see the equivalency of your education before applying.
As the WES website suggest one needs to send the highest degree achieved till date though WES can ask for previous ones as well.
If you want to evaluate both degrees WES needs both the completion certificate and transcripts of both. Also your Uni needs to send them in a sealed envelope to WES not you. Hope this helps.