+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Masters Degree From a Non Recognized Institution

Jj80

Jan 26, 2018
Call WES between 9AM-6PM EST on ‭+1 (416) 972-0070‬ and explain them and ask what can be done about this. You can use Skype mobile app to make this call if in India or any country outside US and Canada.
Hi I did that... the call center guys didn’t understand much and asked me to send an email across , which I have done. Have you faced a similar issue ?

Jj80

Jan 26, 2018
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.
Hi , I would like to know more. Can you pls share your contact details. WES did not recognize my PGDBM degree !

Jj80

Jan 26, 2018
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.
Hi Devanagari, grateful if you could share your contact details. Would like to know on how you got the evaluation done successfully. Thank you.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi I did that... the call center guys didn’t understand much and asked me to send an email across , which I have done. Have you faced a similar issue ?

No I didn’t face this issue. Unfortunately I don’t even know how to provide proof that your university is accredited. So I thought call Center guys can help.

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
Wes evaluated my degree as executive master of business administration.
My bachelor degree is 4 years evaluated by Wes.

For EE profile can I show education level masters?
May i have the University Name? Do you have idea about EIILM University where WES -USA has done successfuly evaluted ECA.?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Just so you know for your education in US you still need to get it evaluated from WES Canada and not WES US. To make it clear, you are applying for immigration to Canada so you will get evaluated as per WES Canada. WES US will be used if you were applying for university admission or immigration to US.

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
Just so you know for your education in US you still need to get it evaluated from WES Canada and not WES US. To make it clear, you are applying for immigration to Canada so you will get evaluated as per WES Canada. WES US will be used if you were applying for university admission or immigration to US.
Yes, Currect My Immigration to Canada in Procees. However. I am looking for grad admission in USA. they are needing my WES evaluation for Study WES-USA. I need to check wether WES-USA will approve my EIILM University,Sikkim as recognized and ECA succesfully.? If any one has done WES-USA for EIILM Uniersity i need to know his openion. Appreciated...!!

axn047292

Jan 15, 2018
ABU DHABI
HI Dear,

Base on what you went through IQAS and this evaluation from IQAS is valid and your institution in accredgrated, If i will apply am i eligible for Express entry please help and do let me know what are the documents required step by step therefore you visited to university or you gone through third party for getting each documents.. hope to have positive reply.

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
HI Dear,

Base on what you went through IQAS and this evaluation from IQAS is valid and your institution in accredgrated, If i will apply am i eligible for Express entry please help and do let me know what are the documents required step by step therefore you visited to university or you gone through third party for getting each documents.. hope to have positive reply.
In short
I have ECA report handy and I have studied Fulltime from the University and i have all valid Enrollment no and Marksheets. IQAS Has written we have checked through UGC. Its official.

I hv sent in thread ugc 2017 University list. That's in not under fake University .

100% Authentic based on Report.

sabahaque13

Nov 10, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
the same issue,, infact,, people of same universi
My WES credential evaluation summary shows my Post graduation institute as Non-recognized. I have done my Masters from GITAM University Vizag. I did send a mail to WES with the proofs of recognition to WES but still they haven't considered it. They have replied stating- in the opinion of WES the status of GITAM Institute of International Business is not comparable to a recognized institution in Canada. The report has been review and we have concluded that there are no changes to the report and that the equivalency statement for your credentials is correct.

Can someone pls suggest or help as to what else can I do so that my Masters is considered.

Thanks for the help in advance

Regards,
raji

Hi Raji,
Since I am in the same situation right now, can you please shed light if you submitted this (non-recognised diploma) in your application or not?
Appreciate the help!

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks for your clarity. But, I am looking for EIlLM University Evaluation successfully done by USA evaluators. Especially, I am looking for the evaluators (list of name's) who can give positive feedback as Canadian educational assessment did for the same.
*Degree Evaluators List:*
A2Z Evaluations, LLC
Academic Evaluation Services,Inc.
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education, Inc.
e-ValReports
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
Educational Perspectives, nfp.
Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc.
Evaluation Service, Inc.
Foreign Academic Credential Service, Inc.
Foundation for International Services, Inc.
Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
Global Services Associates, Inc.
International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc.
International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
Transcript Research
World Education Services, Inc.

*Association of International Credentials Evaluators, Inc*
Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.
American Education Research Corporation
Foreign Credential Evaluations, Inc.
Foreign Credentials Service of America
Foreign Credits, Inc.
Globe Language Services, Inc.
International Evaluation Services
SDR Educational Consultants
Ucredo

Aug 15, 2018
Hi All,

I would like to pursue the PGDCA course from GITAM University distance education, do you any one has got the positive assessment from WES or IQAS, please note this is a distance education.