+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- Loyola college,Chennai

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Is there anyone who has got their WES done for Loyola college, Madras university?

Could you pls guide me with the same ? thanks!

Selvak

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Vishal,

Just wanted check with you on the WES process for loyola college. I’m an alumni as well. We’re you able to get it done? Can you please let me know the process??

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Hi selvak. Yes I was able to get it done. And the process was easy.

All you have to do is to go to the controller of examinations department and request for your Wes application.
They charged me 700 rs and I received it in three working days.
Once you get the attested marksheet with the Wes application in an envelope from them, go the Loyola post office and send it to the Wes mailing address.

That's all.

Reactions: Qwerty098

Selvak

Jun 12, 2020
Thank you Vishal.
I’m currently in Singapore, is there any way to do it online? Or can we send someone in behalf of us? Also, do they give one consolidated transcript or semester wise?

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Unfortunately there is no way do it online.
I had a friend do it for me as I stay abroad as well.
All you need is a signed letter stating that you are having it done through the person you are appointing it to which must be submitted along with the Wes application request letter and form.

It is one single consolidated transcript and not semester wise.

karishma2907

Aug 29, 2020
Hi Vishal,

COuld you please let me know if WES does ECA for PGDM part time fro Loyola institute of business administration?

Sebmar

Sep 14, 2020
Hi Vishal
Can you please tell me what all documents did you send with your friend inorder to get the wes process done.
Thank you.

Vani Charles

Jan 22, 2021
Hello Vishal,

Could you please confirm as to what was the evaluation result from WES for your degree from Loyola College? I have completed my Maters in Loyola and awaiting my evaluation result from WES. Hoping to get Masters equivalency. Fingers crossed.

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Hi vani,
I did my bachelor's in Loyola, so had that verified. I know a few people who did masters and got it as two or more degrees.

Iqas has a better bet when it comes to masters.
Anyway, hope you get masters from Wes.

Vani Charles

Jan 22, 2021
Hello Vishal,

Thanks for your swift response. I know, the chances of getting Masters equivalency is very minimal with WES still went ahead with it, considering the processing time. Read and heard people talk about how IQAS is taking even upto 6 months to complete the process and I can't wait that long, considering my age. As we speak, WES is processing my doc's and I am expecting the report by early Feb. Fingers crossed! Good luck to you.