+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes login error

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
This morning, I created a new account for myself. It worked. After logging out, I tried to log-in again later in the day to proceed with my application, it keeps giving me "unexpected error" message. I have written to customer service. But since this issue seems to be recurring, has anyone complained and received a response before? This is such a frustrating delay in an already long process!

harshad1305

Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone.
I was about to make payment and get my reference number from wes. My profile is already created. Facing the same 'unexpected error occurred. Please try again' issue. Does anyone know any workaround?

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
Hello everyone.
I was about to make payment and get my reference number from wes. My profile is already created. Facing the same 'unexpected error occurred. Please try again' issue. Does anyone know any workaround?
Just wait till the website is up and running again.

harshad1305

Sep 28, 2018
Just wait till the website is up and running again.
Yes the website is up and running now. One quick question it's showing me the amount as 285 CAD for immigration ECA. Some people told me it's 318 CAD. Am I doing something wrong in the process? Just want to ensure before I make the payment.

Saqib Mustafa

Sep 25, 2018
Yes the website is up and running now. One quick question it's showing me the amount as 285 CAD for immigration ECA. Some people told me it's 318 CAD. Am I doing something wrong in the process? Just want to ensure before I make the payment.
I think it varies from place to place. I paid 340 CAD for my ECA process. Just make sure you make the right order and review once before making payment.

Dimplepreet

Mar 27, 2021
After paying fee of WES, while logging in an unexpected error occur in my WES account. i'm unable to access my account its not working, what is the issue and how it can tackle.