+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES issue

Sep 5, 2020
I have BA and MBA but WES only gave equivalency to the Master's degree. It did not give me equivalency to my BA degree. What education degree should i put in my Express Entry profile?

Sep 5, 2020
i just don't want to create a problem afterwards with my express entry profile. i want to make sure that even if my BA was rejected by WES, the EE profile would not make me a problem by putting the WES equivalency of the Master's degree

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Do confirm from WES that they are giving master equivalency or not? Comparatively, CES is good in giving Master equivalency

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
in fact the equivalency of my BA is Three years of post-secondary study at a non-recognised institution
Have you already received your ECA report from WES?

If yes, then you can simply use your Master's degree equivalency granted by them.

You wouldn't be able to use the bachelor's as the institution not being recognised means your education is not considered equivalent.

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
I have BA and MBA but WES only gave equivalency to the Master's degree. It did not give me equivalency to my BA degree. What education degree should i put in my Express Entry profile?
Hello,
Which coutry are you from? From which university did you do BA and MBA?
I heard WES does not give Masters equivalency to MBA unles you have done it from IIM.
I have done BCA(3 years) then MBA (2 years) but I heard WES wont give masters equivalency, was just wondering if you got it then maybe I will too.

Sep 5, 2020
Hello,
Which coutry are you from? From which university did you do BA and MBA?
I heard WES does not give Masters equivalency to MBA unles you have done it from IIM.
I have done BCA(3 years) then MBA (2 years) but I heard WES wont give masters equivalency, was just wondering if you got it then maybe I will too.
the BA is from Lebanon but the MBA is from France