+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES / IQAS / ICAS VS Sikkim Manipal University of Distance Learning

am0206

Apr 16, 2018
Hi All,

Request your guidance in case of WES / IQAS / ICAS recognition for SMU DE certificates.

Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok is incorporated under the State Legislative Act (Act IX of 1995) of the Government of Sikkim. It is recognised by UGC under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.

I have cleared my BBA from SMU DE in 2012 and PGDBM (HR Specialization) from Symbiosis Center of Distance Education in 2015.

Does WES recognise the degrees ? If i get the assessment from ICAS/IQAS will those reports be considered for immigration to canada ?

Request your support & response.

Semely

Jun 11, 2021
Hi All,

Request your guidance in case of WES / IQAS / ICAS recognition for SMU DE certificates.

Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok is incorporated under the State Legislative Act (Act IX of 1995) of the Government of Sikkim. It is recognised by UGC under section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.

I have cleared my BBA from SMU DE in 2012 and PGDBM (HR Specialization) from Symbiosis Center of Distance Education in 2015.

Does WES recognise the degrees ? If i get the assessment from ICAS/IQAS will those reports be considered for immigration to canada ?
Could you please share the outcome of ECA ? Which one you chosen (WES or IQAS) ? Is BBA from SMU got recognized ?

Appreciate you reply as I am bit confused and really not sure about outcome with respect to BBA from SMU.

engr_123

May 22, 2022
As WES is recognizing degrees from sikkim manipal university(directorate of distance education), did any one of you get an MBA degree assessed by wes as masters (2 years). kindly share your experience in this regard. Although IQAS already recognizes this as 2 years Masters.