+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES/IQAS Equivalency for 10+3+4 Year Education

eng.mubeen

Mar 28, 2019
Dear Usama,
I have DAE so i want to get ECA from IQAS.
which documents required for Assessment DAE and SSC certificate or only DAE (diploma and marks sheet).

furqansalam

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I checked that page 38 thats why I am confused that how it will work if I will send 1 envelope throygh HEC & 1 envelope through PBTE...
So for example if I am having two degrees and two transcripts I need to attest all of the transcripts & degrees or the highest degree only?
HEC is accepting photocopies alone for attestation or they ask for original degree as well?
As I am in Uae and degrees are with me and I want that my brother do this all procedure for me is it possible Boards/Universities/HEC will do that all without original documents?
What is the meaning of "Oficial Copy" in 3rd column of page 38 ?
Your time is precious & I appreciate your replies as It is minimizing my queries & doubts...
Thank you!
UsamaAmjad PLZ SEND YOUR NUMBER MY NUMBER 00966595362323 WHATUP AND IMO SAME PLZ CONTACT ME I AM NEED YOUR HELP

rathish_erd

Mar 11, 2019
Dear Guys

I need your guidance, I need to get ECA with B tech Certificate in IQAS and Diploma certificate in WES, Is it possible.... Or i can go with only IQAS. Bcz my Btech university not listed in WES.

Also For my wife i need to go with ECA or no need. If yes can i go with separate log in in WES / IQAS ?

Or i can go mine & my wife ECA with IQAS itself..... PLease help

Anand Prabhu

Jun 29, 2019
I had completed 3 year diploma in engineering. I applied eca in Iqas they gave a Canadian equivalent as a post secondary certificate. I don't know how much points to calculate in EE profile. Any one faced a problem like this? Please give a suggestion.

Param106

Mar 17, 2019
I had completed 3 year diploma in engineering. I applied eca in Iqas they gave a Canadian equivalent as a post secondary certificate. I don't know how much points to calculate in EE profile. Any one faced a problem like this? Please give a suggestion.
Can you please share the equivalency report details. What was the number of years of equivalency given by IQAS for your 3 years diploma ?

Ashish verma

Jun 7, 2021
Can you please share the equivalency report details. What was the number of years of equivalency given by IQAS for your 3 years diploma ?
Hello well I had done my iqas of 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering so they consider post secondary certificate with focus in mechanical engineering and technology and i have done 2 year diploma in Canada as well so am I eligible for two or more certificate

i_shabirjan

Sep 2, 2022
Dear Guys

I need your guidance, I need to get ECA with B tech Certificate in IQAS and Diploma certificate in WES, Is it possible.... Or i can go with only IQAS. Bcz my Btech university not listed in WES.

Also For my wife i need to go with ECA or no need. If yes can i go with separate log in in WES / IQAS ?

Or i can go mine & my wife ECA with IQAS itself..... PLease help
Hi Dear, did IQAS gaved u ECA for BTECH? Kindly respond at shabirjan10@gmail.com.

Need help

mikulpatel

May 8, 2023
Hello well I had done my iqas of 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering so they consider post secondary certificate with focus in mechanical engineering and technology and i have done 2 year diploma in Canada as well so am I eligible for two or more certificate
Hey brother, I am in the same boat. Could you be able to tell me your outcome?

mikulpatel

May 8, 2023
Hello brother, I am in the same boat. Just wanted to know what was your outcome?

AnkitMehra

Apr 18, 2024
I also have same kind of question… i did 10th then 12th(with Commerce) then took admission in diploma in mechanical (polytechnic) on the basis of 10th… if i apply for IQAS OR CES will i get three years diploma or two years…