+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - IMT CDL

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hey thank you so much for the help...one last query...If I give both masters and bachelors for evaluation and they don't recognize the institute (in my case IMT CDL), would WES still give an ECA report based on my bachelors and would that be acceptable by IRCC.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
This can work Nidhi
Hi,
I'm totally confused and need to take decision. I have decided to go for both WES and IQAS as I'm running short of time (me being secondary applicant) if IQAS takes 5 to 6 months. Please confirm if I get both credentials, my masters from IMT CDL and Bachelors from DU evaluated by WES and in case they don't recognize IMT CDL, would they still give me ECA report based on my Bachelors degree?

Please anyone who has experience of getting two credentials evaluated by WES...please help!!!

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi,
I'm totally confused and need to take decision. I have decided to go for both WES and IQAS as I'm running short of time (me being secondary applicant) if IQAS takes 5 to 6 months. Please confirm if I get both credentials, my masters from IMT CDL and Bachelors from DU evaluated by WES and in case they don't recognize IMT CDL, would they still give me ECA report based on my Bachelors degree?

Please anyone who has experience of getting two credentials evaluated by WES...please help!!!

WES will not evaluate even bachelor degree because for them it is non recognized university so doesnt matter if it is bachelor or post graduation degree.

If you need more info - you can call me on 9711166669 after 4 PM

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I do not agree with the posts on this thread. I had my bachelor's from a private university which did not show up on the list of universities recognised on the WES tool. However on creating account, it had the university name in the list.

Figured that the tool which generates sample report has a very limited set of universities and quite a lot of popular Indian universities are not there on the tool.

Sent my transcripts and documents to WES and got the degree evaluated in 45 days.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi all,
Need your guidance again, i got my evaluation done through WES. But I don't know what it means, they did not recognize IMT CDL as a valid institution and for my bachelors this is what they have reported:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Five and one-half years of post-secondary study and training in homeopathic medicine

What in the CRS tool calculator would this mean? Bachelors??

I also have one more question, while calculating the CRS score, is age at the time when your profile is picked up considered?

Regards

Jatin Gadhok

Aug 17, 2018
Hi
Did you get your IMT CDL MBA evaluated through IQAS? What was the response?

Regards
Hi. I chose CES for my IMT CDL 2 yr. PGDM. I am positively hoping that I would get 2 yr PGDM equivalency from them. They take 12 weeks to evaluate so my report will tentatively declare on 15 Jan.

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
WES will not evaluate even bachelor degree because for them it is non recognized university so doesnt matter if it is bachelor or post graduation degree.

If you need more info - you can call me on 9711166669 after 4 PM
Hi
Did you get your IMT CDL MBA evaluated through IQAS? What was the response?

Regards

Nidhi2019

May 28, 2019
Hi. I chose CES for my IMT CDL 2 yr. PGDM. I am positively hoping that I would get 2 yr PGDM equivalency from them. They take 12 weeks to evaluate so my report will tentatively declare on 15 Jan.
Hi Jatin,
Thanks please keep us posted on your result.
IQAS takes a long time :( I submitted my documents in July and they have not even acknowledged receipt of the documents.

Jatin Gadhok

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Jatin,
Thanks please keep us posted on your result.
IQAS takes a long time :( I submitted my documents in July and they have not even acknowledged receipt of the documents.
Yes, that is why I am thiking to withdraw my application from IQAS. Actually parallel to IQAS I sen

Lalaml

Oct 24, 2019
Hello!

My wes result states:
Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years) and 4 years professional study in law.

My question is what should i select from the dropdown menu on my EE profile corresponding to the wes evaluation for my law degree?

Jatin Gadhok

Aug 17, 2018
Hello!

My wes result states:
Bachelor's degree (three years), Bachelor's degree (four years) and 4 years professional study in law.

My question is what should i select from the dropdown menu on my EE profile corresponding to the wes evaluation for my law degree?
Select 'two or more certificates'.