+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES icap

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello Wes
Recently received my Bachelors document for evaluation. My status is still shown as on hold “we r waiting for your docs”. How long will the whole process takes

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Wes
Recently received my Bachelors document for evaluation. My status is still shown as on hold “we r waiting for your docs”. How long will the whole process takes
Sorry didn't got you. Can you explain more, like I didn't got what you meant by recently received my Bachelors document, did you recently got from your Uni??

hernitha

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry didn't got you. Can you explain more, like I didn't got what you meant by recently received my Bachelors document, did you recently got from your Uni??
Hi

I have a question

My institution requested for WES ICAP evaluation (the main reason for this evaluation is to connect my old name with my new name ) I have 2 WAEC results 2013(bad) and 2022(passed)

WES requested for 2013 result for evaluation

My question is can I use this evaluation with my 2022 result for admission? or I will have to resend 2022 result for evaluation ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi

I have a question

My institution requested for WES ICAP evaluation (the main reason for this evaluation is to connect my old name with my new name ) I have 2 WAEC results 2013(bad) and 2022(passed)

WES requested for 2013 result for evaluation

My question is can I use this evaluation with my 2022 result for admission? or I will have to resend 2022 result for evaluation ?
Yes you need to use the highest degree evaluation for admission and also in PR also you always use the highest WES evaluation.

hernitha

Jan 31, 2022
Yes you need to use the highest degree evaluation for admission and also in PR also you always use the highest WES evaluation.
I'm so sorry sir/ma i dnt really understand
since is just for prove of name do i need another evaluation for 2022 WAEC result ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I'm so sorry sir/ma i dnt really understand
since is just for prove of name do i need another evaluation for 2022 WAEC result ?
Didn't got you. But if you mean that your WES had a different name and you are in a process to correct it, right? So if this is so WES will issue you another certificate with correct name and you can use that. They don't issue you a certificate with name only.

hernitha

Jan 31, 2022
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience sir/ma but let me explain better
I applied for admission (university of Manitoba) unfortunately the surname on my application is different from the name on my WAEC result (marriage)
so the school requested for WES ICAP assessment to prove this name change
Wes requested for my waec result (2013) which is BAD but I'm using my 2022 waec result for admission
Now my question is can i use this evaluation with my 2022 result for admission ?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience sir/ma but let me explain better
I applied for admission (university of Manitoba) unfortunately the surname on my application is different from the name on my WAEC result (marriage)
so the school requested for WES ICAP assessment to prove this name change
Wes requested for my waec result (2013) which is BAD but I'm using my 2022 waec result for admission
Now my question is can i use this evaluation with my 2022 result for admission ?
Yes you can. WES don't care about your score, until and unless you get pass and got degree its all good. Don't worry about marks with WES, if you got the certificate of pass, you can submit that even if you get just pass marks.

hernitha

Jan 31, 2022
Yes you can. WES don't care about your score, until and unless you get pass and got degree its all good. Don't worry about marks with WES, if you got the certificate of pass, you can submit that even if you get just pass marks.
I'm so so so grateful thank you for this answer i understand now