+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES help!

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there , If I only completed 2 years out of a 4 year degree course . Would I still get the points for Two years 3rd post secondary ducation?

Thanks

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sure on that , why are there points for one or two year's? CIC says full time education per year . where does it say completed

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
because there are some courses that take two years to complete. what are you gonna submit to get two out of four years accredited? they require your degree or diploma, so obviously its only ones you complete.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The transcripts for year 1 and 2 .
CIC says points for every Full-time year in post secondary level education

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look, you can do it if you want, but the ECA isn't cheap and its going to come back saying you have a high school diploma. the accreditation is to compare what your qualifications are equal to in Canada. seeing as 2 out of 4 years doesn't give you a qualification, it won't give you any extra points. but its your money.

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
there is requirement by WES , you need to send photocopy of your degree and transcript will be sent by university, you dont have degree so clearly you not eligible .

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
look, you can do it if you want, but the ECA isn't cheap and its going to come back saying you have a high school diploma. the accreditation is to compare what your qualifications are equal to in Canada. seeing as 2 out of 4 years doesn't give you a qualification, it won't give you any extra points. but its your money.
That's why I'm asking I don't know how the system works. So if they say its high school equivalent could I claim the 30 point s for secondary level education?

seoultrain

Mar 4, 2015
It costs the same whether you submit one, two, three degrees (I submitted 2 that's why I know this). So if you are going to submit your high school qualification then you might as well try to get points for the uncompleted university degree, it won't cost extra. That said i agree with what other people said, you probably won't get credit for it as for all degrees WES asks for you to send your graduation diploma, which you don't have.